Walter White sculpt for a silicone mask.

NINJABIKER

Ok so i really want a walter white mask. In my mask collection so im giving it ago im happy the way its going i know the show have been and gone but dam i loved it i have the big poster of the show on my livingroom wall want a corner self to display the mask on a head form.
i have seen a few masks of him now and thought i would give him ago now this is the first time i have attempted to sculpt a person the rest of the masks i have done are of horror characters here are a few photos of him atm.
DSCF1468.JPG
DSCF1469.JPG
DSCF1470.JPG
DSCF1472.JPG

Ok so made a few changes gave the forehead wrinkles some more depth also the neck has been changed.

DSCF1479.JPG

DSCF1480.JPG

DSCF1479.JPG

DSCF1480.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharpened up the ears a little looked a little smooth need to detail them up with skin textures now also the forehead has been softened up.

DSCF1481.JPG

DSCF1482.JPG

DSCF1483.JPG

DSCF1481.JPG

DSCF1482.JPG

DSCF1483.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi the mould was done in 3 pieces resin and fiberglass with the head form being the core. The silicone was from smooth on ecoflex 00-30

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back