Krite from Critters work in progress

frosty

Sr Member
I haven't done any sculpting in a while, decided to have a go at something small, allways loved the Krite puppets from the critter movies, so thought i'd have a go at one
DSCF5254_zps5gzrczot.jpg
DSCF5255_zpsnzjpae41.jpg
It will have separate teeth and light up eyes, and hand laid hair

Cheers, i hadn't seen the films in years, good cheesy fun, this one is based on the p2 look, i changed the brows a bit before i cast him today
DSCF5268_zpsbzpindhp.jpg
DSCF5269_zpsqgehtadx.jpg
Didn't you have a baby krite you made? and a critter redo, i seem to remember they looked the part

Yeah, I love Critters.

attachment.php

The two babies I sculpted myself (one from Part 2, the other from Part 4), the medium Krite is a resin cast of the old Fangoria puppet, the two large Krites are Bump In The Night Productions puppets and the egg is production used (probably screen used) from Critters 2.

What are you planning on casting him in?

i cast him in latex and polyfoam, it will have light up eyes and you can work the mouth to, heres the paintjob nearly done, got some more colours to add to it, your critter collection is ace, i love the baby ones, and the egg, wow! very cool
DSCF5284_zps1ofnq1qi.jpg

Added the lights to the eyes and the teeth and hair today, just need to tweek it here and there and add chest hair
DSCF5290_zpsojkswu87.jpg
DSCF5291_zps8eeck9qm.jpg
DSCF5293_zpsyhy7wutw.jpg

Not much love for Critters, lol, i decided to have a crack at one of the babys to, this is the rough sculpt, i'm planning on doing a one piece mould on this
DSCF5294_zps4ogzpkku.jpg

cheers, yeah they were all i had, i have 25mm clear marbles coming they'll do for the eyes once i add clear red over them

Aw man, this is awesome! I haven't seen these films in years. I gonna Have to track em down again. Nice work frosty. Really inspiring.

I had been asked to make the critters 4 newborn baby, might as well have the set, just need to figure out how to make a ball krite now
DSCF5328_zpsnabp6rao.jpg
DSCF5329_zpsabkaafdi.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back