Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread

Who's got info on the bat? Here's what Ive found. Ive posted on a few other relevant 1.png2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpegthreads

I found the seperate elements on Amazon, ring I liked closest to film and skull/jester pendant.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh wish link worked I did not save the picture!!

Ive seen that. a lullaby on the back of a bat tat says GOODNIGHT makes sense. The trick is finding out what the rest says. I think the lullaby continues, but everything else I see is fan-fiction. I can make out Mama's in some other places, so I think the lullaby continues, and "lay a finger" in two other places, but I can't find any other verses or Harley quotes with that in it. Hopefully some more pictures come out soon.

I found the seperate elements on Amazon, ring I liked closest to film and skull/jester pendant.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh wish link worked I did not save the picture!!

Try going to your Order History and see if there are links there! I re-ordered my fishnets that way.

"Ugh wish link worked I did not save the picture!!"
yeah that was for a different topic on the Harley jacket fonts dont know why its appeared on several topics!?

image.jpg

Heres a a shot of my girlfriends Harley jacket that she made. I can ask her what font she used, if anyone is interested?

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale..._20150920105140&SearchText=harley+quinn+shoes
I just searched "Harley Quinn shoes"
There seems to be a few options to choose from. Haven't been able to get a good look at them all yet.

None of the shoes/heels I've seen being sold on the costuming websites are accurate. The heels I've seen are all thick three inched. My girlfriend and I are working on puddin :lol together her costume and I ended up buying a cheap pair of stiletto heeled booties off of amazon that I plan to modifiy to look like the Jeremy Scott adidas boots

View attachment 608403

Heres a a shot of my girlfriends Harley jacket that she made. I can ask her what font she used, if anyone is interested?

I don't wanna be rude or anything but I doubt she'll know what font was used as that is a carbon copy of my design, you can actually see it in the second page of this very thread, and here's a pic of the updated embroidered model I offer in my etsy shop. Also, the Property and Of words were hand drawn as there wasn't a good enough picture at the moment of the design (back in april 2015) to see it properly as there is now. No hard feelings as most chinese sellers have directly ripped me off and sell it for a fraction considering it cost them nothing to get the design...

il_570xN.860216314_rhiw.jpg

I don't wanna be rude or anything but I doubt she'll know what font was used as that is a carbon copy of my design, you can actually see it in the second page of this very thread, and here's a pic of the updated embroidered model I offer in my etsy shop. Also, the Property and Of words were hand drawn as there wasn't a good enough picture at the moment of the design (back in april 2015) to see it properly as there is now. No hard feelings as most chinese sellers have directly ripped me off and sell it for a fraction considering it cost them nothing to get the design...

View attachment 609562

Beautiful Jacket! I have Pm'd you in regards to the design situation.

Anyone have an idea of what the top half of the ring might be? I can recognise the skull jester but can't figure out the rest.
harley-ring.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back