boba fett Ralph Macquarie concept

I have been asked alot here by me members to do a run I just got my order of resin ok since I also have to work as well ill do small run six helmets with greeblies of course first six that pm got in it I believe jameth n bobasbounty got first wip of helmet three more pm if not is ok bobasbouty jameth o got you guys cover already

WP_20150627_001.jpgWP_20150627_003.jpgWP_20150627_004.jpgWP_20150627_010.jpgWP_20150627_007.jpgWP_20150627_010.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's some pictures of the antenna greeblies attach my wife did amazing job this was her first helmet paint job she did great job putting it together

Attachments

• WP_20150627_008.jpg
    WP_20150627_008.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 58
WP_20150630_002.jpgSome more progress v2 getting the antenna parts together it will be in kit inventing some mounting parts for it all scratch build using styrene sheet and good all wood.

WP_20150718_002.jpgWP_20150717_001.jpgGetting few cast helmets for jameth v1 v2 just finished first of v2 ill be casting the first helmet on v1 for jameth gets very first casting I didn't get a chance myself to make one since I was little busy getting other projects finished I guess ill make one for me while doing it.

Mine, mine, mine. :D:love:thumbsup:cheers

Still may have to sell them if things don't turn around soon so mine for a little while at least, hopefully forever though.

Tom

Man...

Wow...

Soo Star Wars...

So mquarrie painting...

I could've honestly handled that V2 design as an ep7 "super" trooper.. If you catch my drift.

Very SW emotional feel to it. You really knocked that out of the park. Awesome paintup by an awesome wife too! My girlfriend, "likes" Star Wars... LOL.

Last edited:
WP_20150718_003.jpgNo worries jameth enjoy them have fun just please just give same crazy paint job.casted one black just to see how it comes out pretty sweet ill do jameth in white.

WP_20150723_003.jpgWP_20150723_005.jpgWP_20150723_006.jpgWP_20150723_007.jpgWP_20150723_008.jpgHello guys haven't been here for little bit I was getting married officially to my wife Jackie its been busy week but I'm back.the wife as always took the first casting v1 helmet and did her thing in paint I let her do it since she's really wants to learn let her be creative jameth also have been done he will receiving his two helmets soon as promised and I have been keeping him updated on his purchase.heres some pictures of the wife painting enjoy guys.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Last_20Props_20037.jpgHey guys got an update on my helmets.just to give heads up my helmets are on the small size I guess size fits most when I sculpted these I used my noggin dimensions my mines is smaller than others an some have big heads my apologies to tom1971 for helmets being too small for him.for my next project ill take size into consideration ill have my mentor help me since he has big noggin he's great friend of mine be sure to watch face off his name is Scott dont forget to vote.here's a pick tom send to me for size comparison .

View attachment 511856Hey guys got an update on my helmets.just to give heads up my helmets are on the small size I guess size fits most when I sculpted these I used my noggin dimensions my mines is smaller than others an some have big heads my apologies to tom1971 for helmets being too small for him.for my next project ill take size into consideration ill have my mentor help me since he has big noggin he's great friend of mine be sure to watch face off his name is Scott dont forget to vote.here's a pick tom send to me for size comparison .

These things are awesome, I just have a really big head so I can't get them on. Other than that I can't say enough good things about them. Regular size head people will be very happy.

These are incredible and have a lot more detail and accuracy to RMQ original drawings than other offerings.

Could not have been happier with them accept for my megamellon.

I have listed them in the JY and anxiously await the bigger versions and other projects of yours on the horizon,,...hint,..hint,..Cou,.RMQ,..Vader,..gh EFX style. (y)lol:cheers

Thank you tom for the awesome compliments. Ralph Macquarie Vader is coming soon my buddy has donated spare rubies deluxe Vader for me to use for size ill be using that for reference hopefully that will work just waiting on another friend who makes to send me his Vader then ill decide which will best to modify.

I think I asked but can't remember. Are you gonna be making the RMQ Stormtrooper as well???

I hope so because if you do you can mark me down for that along with the bigger Boba V1 and V2 and hopefully my beloved RMQ Vader.

This is the one I am talking about since I doubt EFX will ever get to it.

efx_RMQ_Trooper_Icon.jpg

Yea definitely will be doing this one just started working on Vader along with my flame trooper helmet be doing both at same time.after I'm done with Vader ill be doing concept storm troopers.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back