the flash cw etsy cosplay suit

Painted my emblem white and gold. Bought a ninja hood from Zentai Zentai for the neck. My new boots and pants fit perfectly. Just need to get the jacket taken in a few inches and I'll be done.
uploadfromtaptalk1451507722955.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Painted my emblem white and gold. Bought a ninja hood from Zentai Zentai for the neck. My new boots and pants fit perfectly. Just need to get the jacket taken in a few inches and I'll be done.
View attachment 571406

Looks great! Just got my cowl in from Xcoser.

Is everyone ordering the custom suits or going by your general size?

Whats the usual turn around time for either? Im looking to have a suit by the 25th which I doubt is enough time for a custom sized suit..thoughts? Thanks!

Looks great! Just got my cowl in from Xcoser.

Is everyone ordering the custom suits or going by your general size?

Whats the usual turn around time for either? Im looking to have a suit by the 25th which I doubt is enough time for a custom sized suit..thoughts? Thanks!
I got mine custom made and there were a few errors with the sizing. Had to get the jacket taken in a few inches, needed entirely new pants and boots. Took about a month and a half to finally have everything.

This has been one of the best online buying experiences in quite some time. They are extremely responsive and I received the suit in just 6 days after I upgraded the shipping. The only thing was that the gloves were missing but they have already rush shipped those out.

The quality of this suit cant be beat at this price point!

Has anyone experimented with dying the fabric parts of the suit? Doing a test with just spray paint right now but we'll see. I like to bring the fabric red down a little more to match the shows suit.

Hope to have some pictures after this next weekend!

I recommend reinforcing all the seams on this costume. I was doing a running pose that wasn't extreme at all and ripped the back seam on the pants. The sewing isn't very good at all.

Yeah my buddy got a green arrow costume from China last year and while he was dancing at the comic-con after party his crotch ripped out LOL. Definitely reinforce the seams if you order anything from China.

Hi all, looking for help here since we're nearing Halloween. I've seen messages on this thread and others about contacting "The Rocketeer" for the cowl and "Alieexpress" for the suit. Was hoping someone could send me links to the right websites and if you have time a "How to guide" of how you got such awesome and accurate costumes! Thank you so much in advance!
I'm trying to move fast since Halloween is closing in, so i thought this message board would be the best place!
-Ty

It looks so good! Could you link me to the site you used for the suit and where to find this "Rocketeer" everyone is talking about?

It looks so good! Could you link me to the site you used for the suit and where to find this "Rocketeer" everyone is talking about?

The links/seller name is in earlier posts in the thread.
You'll find Rocketeer with threads in the Project Runs area where you can see all the deets for contacting him/paying etc. He does great work and multiple cowls/masks/helmets, so you should see his work pop up fairly early in one form or another.

I'll guess I'll finally post a picture of my finished suit!

Definitely recommend weathering the suit after you get it to make it look more like the TV show!

.flash.JPG
.flash4.JPG

Unfortunately, I have to get rid of it..FS in the junkyard!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back