the flash cw etsy cosplay suit

DeJaan13

I found a cosplay suit from the the cw flash series off of a site called etsy.and it looks good. I was thinking that maybe some tips or photos of someone owning a cosplay flash suit would help.

I ordered mine awhile back it should be coming soon in two weeks time. I give you update about it i bought from another website call aliexpress. Heres a picture the seller send to me HTB1Sa5YHFXXXXb0XVXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg

I just received my first parcel with includeds the shoes and the cowl. The other package will arrive this Friday, apparently it arrive early than I expected. The material for the shoe apparently is quite good and I expect the colour to be off but it's quite good and darkish red. I wasn't planning on using the cowl, order rocketeer accurate flash cowl just waiting for them. the cowl is decent but is better than the others I saw so far. Can't wait for the suit to arrive everything looking good so far.
IMG_0154.JPGIMG_0155.JPGIMG_0159.JPGIMG_0157.JPG

I just received my first parcel with includeds the shoes and the cowl. The other package will arrive this Friday, apparently it arrive early than I expected. The material for the shoe apparently is quite good and I expect the colour to be off but it's quite good and darkish red. I wasn't planning on using the cowl, order rocketeer accurate flash cowl just waiting for them. the cowl is decent but is better than the others I saw so far. Can't wait for the suit to arrive everything looking good so far.

Everything you've got so far looks pretty good - even the cowl.

I agree with jrenemtz321. The cowl obviously doesn't come close to TheRocketeer's work, but as part of the "whole package" that cowl could have looked a LOT worse. And the boots look good! I'd probably do something different with the gold accents, but the red part doesn't look like it needs much work!

If I had to guess, that cowl is made after the leather one they use in the show for scenes where Barry has taken his mask off. It isn't meant to be worn like the foam rubber mask they use, just hang off like a hoodie.

- - - Updated - - -

Fast-Enough-5-630x436.jpg

Here is a good shot of what I'm talking about.

If I had to guess, that cowl is made after the leather one they use in the show for scenes where Barry has taken his mask off. It isn't meant to be worn like the foam rubber mask they use, just hang off like a hoodie.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 477037

Here is a good shot of what I'm talking about.
Yeah it would probably be a good hoodie for the costume. I have to cut the chin piece and change the ear piece but otherwise it's good. I wait for the full suit and the other cowl before I start on this
What kind of fabric is used for the non-leather/pleather sections?
If not mistaken its Polyester or Nylon, will post the a detail close up of the suit when it arrive this week or next.

Last edited by a moderator:
So guys i just received my suit and pants today. Here's a preview of them, the pants fit nicely i had personally for a costume size. The pants and jacket turn out pretty good, i am happy with how it looked. Just need to change up the gold and fix the logo and stuff. The logo is magnet which is pretty cool and the suit is made up of leather and not sure whats the other material. So what do you guys think about the suit? Definitely i think this is one of the good one out there. If you have any question about the suit and wanna see more photos just pm me. Probably gonna make some changes to the cowl and make it into a hoodie, the only thing left is waiting for Rocketeer to finish making the flash cowl and i be good to go. :D
IMG_0176.JPGIMG_0177.JPGIMG_0179.JPGIMG_0188.JPGIMG_0186.JPGIMG_0190.JPG

Not gonna lie, I didn't expect something like that off etsy to be particularly good, but that looks pretty perfect. Once the cowl is replaced you will become not only the fastest man alive but the one I'm the most jealous of!

Not gonna lie, I didn't expect something like that off etsy to be particularly good, but that looks pretty perfect. Once the cowl is replaced you will become not only the fastest man alive but the one I'm the most jealous of!
Got it from another website but yeah i didn't expect a chinese supplier to pull off this quality. It's based on the first suit design, there been some changes on the suit i be explaining on the my own thread. Thanks i am also super excited for the cowl to come. :D

I wish I saw this earlier. I got this suit a few weeks back for my birthday and wore it skydiving:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zT3mNTlNDd0

I saw your suit i think it's the same as mine maybe the gloves are different. Too bad your logo fell off but definitely worth the experience skydiving. Hope to see your costume and cowl finish. Good luck with it!

YuZheng, was curious which company you purchased from on aliexpress? I saw a few different ones selling it using the same photos and also saw one that was made slightly different.

Yeah we have the same gloves, I just have another costume and not only did I like these gloves better but my hands are huge and the gloves from this suit look way too small.

I'm not too worried about losing the emblem...1) Now it is a part of that airfield and/or someone will find it and wonder, 2) I plan on replacing it anyway, and 3) I have a spare.

I'm also anxiously awaiting TheRocketeer's Flash 2.0 cowl as I ruined the first one he sent me. I'm also modifying the decent cowl they sent us to work as a hood and be the cowl off look. I was looking into velcro and now I'm thinking snaps.

I dig the shoes that they sent but I wish they were more like sneakers and less like boots. In any case I prefer to rock my wings anyway.

Keep us updated on the changes you make.

Yeah we have the same gloves, I just have another costume and not only did I like these gloves better but my hands are huge and the gloves from this suit look way too small.

I'm not too worried about losing the emblem...1) Now it is a part of that airfield and/or someone will find it and wonder, 2) I plan on replacing it anyway, and 3) I have a spare.

I'm also anxiously awaiting TheRocketeer's Flash 2.0 cowl as I ruined the first one he sent me. I'm also modifying the decent cowl they sent us to work as a hood and be the cowl off look. I was looking into velcro and now I'm thinking snaps.

I dig the shoes that they sent but I wish they were more like sneakers and less like boots. In any case I prefer to rock my wings anyway.

Keep us updated on the changes you make.

Haha we are probably almost on the same boat. I plan on also making the cowl to a hoodie but just waiting for the 2.0 Cowl to arrive. yeah i could see why you could't fit the glove my hands are small and they just fit nicely. How did you broke the first cowl Rocketeer sent to you? Anyways sure thing i keep you updated on the change on my thread, keep me updated on yours too. Cheers! :cheers

i was thinking that if I got the suit . I would paint the inner emblem white since the future flash in the series has a white symbol.0ed3d4f0-6153-0132-42d5-0ebc4eccb42f.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back