Aliens APC - 1/12 (3D Print)

ALIENS 1/12 APC Build (3D Print)

Test fit for the photoetch parts. Looks good. Might have to mod some parts a bit - or just lightly scrape them down.
IEDBOUNTYHUNTER gotta bondo the seam today and then hit it with primer maybe tomorrow. I have a new respect for your level of studio scale work - this is nuts ! :0

I saw a thread on paint color - if anyone knows? Umbrol maybe?

IMG_3929.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an exciting build. One of my favorite miniatures. Very neat work - and the size makes it even better!
Will await news on the kit!!!

I love what you are doing with this Aliens APC , I wish my HCG Aliens APC would have been that size , its 20 inches long , don't know the scale of mine , but this is crazy , awesome work you guys are doing....If you ever decide later next year to do a dropship , please let me know !!! Will be watching this and thanks for sharing sir !!!

Your probably not going to hear anything else on this. Roboto has not been here in almost a year and the one "casting" it has been banned.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back