Studio Scale Pirate Ship/Blockade Runner

Hey Mike,
It was for sure in the first batch of DS Turret parts as I have that piece.

L

Do you remember if it's in the first set or the add on? What is the actual kit (ie 1/25 AMT blah blah blah). I may need to buy a kit to make a new mold of just that part.

Ok i am rolling on set 2. This is a HUGE set, but i am going to keep the price the same as the first installment. This piece of cardboard is 20x20 inches and i can't even fit all the parts on it. I will update the junkyard thread.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=242449&highlight=blockade+runner

IMG_2412_zps9sih0z2o.jpg.html
IMG_2412_zps9sih0z2o.jpgIMG_2413_zpsh1tsabyk.jpg

I would dealy love a blockade Runner, but as this is the Initial Falcon and is 6 feet long!!! I will have to pass. Its bigger than my house :lol

You Falcon builders take note too - since the Pirate Ship parts are included, you can build a five foot falcon cockpit and radar dish too, when the dust settles.

Last edited by a moderator:
If, by any chance, an extra casting of the Sealab part number 17 happens and spares are available, I would very much like to purchase one so that I can plant it on my Y-wing. The whole batch is, of course, an option too, if a single item won't be available.

If, by any chance, an extra casting of the Sealab part number 17 happens and spares are available, I would very much like to purchase one so that I can plant it on my Y-wing. The whole batch is, of course, an option too, if a single item won't be available.

My brain is fried inventorying it all, lol - what part is that one? Can you post a pic?

Also about to post another idea you may like - hang on...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who/what that one is. Ours will be the individual kit parts that will let you build the original ANH dish, and the five foot falcon's dish when it was the Pirate Ship dish. I can't share the pics I have of the Pirate Ship's dish at the moment, but I will build it and show that, for sure - it's the Falcon dish, but with a central spike (and of course painted a brighter white by Joe Johnston)

Out of curiosity, will this be the dish that will be ued? I'd really be interested in a set.of parts.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/faustus100/Screenshot_2016-03-08-19-50-45_zpsm3ymzlz1.png

I believe the part 17 is what I need [EDIT: I don't know which is correct, the narrow holed 17A or 17 with the wider hole in the middle. The difference is very small and reference doesn't tell exactly which. I'll be interested in both or either one.] I'm not certain if it's in the batch of parts on the photo you posted earlier, it's hard to see them clearly in the little bags.

Sealab Part 17.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the post about the idea. [EDIT]: Saw it. I'm interested, although the part #17 is, as it seems, the last one missing on my list of parts for the current build.

My brain is fried inventorying it all, lol - what part is that one? Can you post a pic?

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who/what that one is. Ours will be the individual kit parts that will let you build the original ANH dish, and the five foot falcon's dish when it was the Pirate Ship dish. I can't share the pics I have of the Pirate Ship's dish at the moment, but I will build it and show that, for sure - it's the Falcon dish, but with a central spike (and of course painted a brighter white by Joe Johnston)

Sorry,I was under the impression that this was the dish. But I see it wasnt the original one

You Falcon builders take note too - since the Pirate Ship parts are included, you can build a five foot falcon cockpit and radar dish too, when the dust settles.
definitely interested in sealab parts let us know as soon as your ready to cast

Mastered by Craig Underwood, castings by Mike Salzo - here is a preview of one of THREE parts that make up ONE "heat sink" for the eleven you need for a Blockade Runner or Pirate Ship.

33 parts, total.

In two weeks Mike will start taking orders for you builders out there!

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back