Studio Scale Pirate Ship/Blockade Runner

Heatsink looks awesome!

So i should be getting back to normal a bit in about a week and a half with the (hopeful) completion of the "project" that has been taking so much of my time. Can't talk about it until at least Nov or Dec. but it will be mostly complete and i can get back to Brunner stuff and even remold the x wing.

2nd engine greeblie set molds are just about done. Just one or 2 molds to go.

Then i am hoping to do the heatsink installment after that.

Followed by maybe Sealab only installment, meaning an installment of all of the sealab parts for the entire ship.

Then onto whatever Craig thinks installment 5 should be.

Now I understand why I have no news of the x-wing V4. :lol
You guys are crazy! I love it.
Looking forward to seeing that beast comes together.

Actually this is not the project that is holding up the V4's, hate to be cryptic but it will all make much more sense in a month and a half or so.

V4's should be getting new molds starting this time next week, well the wings anyway, those fail pretty quickly. By then i should be freed up a bit to get those going again. I will still be very busy with other stuff until like Nov 1, then hope to be back to other stuff.

I will likely need to invest in some better heat for the shop this year, i think i have plenty of stuff to keep me busy.

Now I understand why I have no news of the x-wing V4. :lol
You guys are crazy! I love it.
Looking forward to seeing that beast comes together.

Thanks Mike or the update and I can't wait to hear from you but I did not want to hijack this thread.
I was just realizing how busy you were on so many projects. :)

Just poured the last mold on the 2nd set of parts, so look for those to be available in a couple of weeks. I know there are a few people who i still need to ship the first installment to, they are done i just have not had much time with the crazy project i am on to even get to the post office.

This project is not over, but i can see the end, approximately 4 weeks from now. Once that is done i hope to be back to a much more sound state of mind and business
thanks for everyone's patience
mike

I had contacted you about the first set since I wanted to be in on this. Does this mean the first set is done with and your not planning any more of the first ?. Please get back to me if you can I realize you're a busy man.

First set is still available and will be as long as the molds are good. Again sorry for the lack of communication, i have been on this project 7 days a week, sometimes up to 12-14 hours a day as a matter of routine since July. I did not want to take any new orders on this during that time.

Again i am close to the end of that project and hope to get back to normal business soon. If anyone wants it PM me. I will take payments now but still may not be able to ship for a few weeks, that goes for round 1 or round 2 of this.
thanks
mike

I am cutting the first draft of the acrylic bits this weekend, finally. So hopefully we will have good steady movement on the general form too, in the coming months.

Does anyone have a line on Mike to contact him other than his mailbox on the rpf. I would like to buy both sets but I can't get in contact with him to make arrangements really would like to be in on this.

He's going to be completely unreachable for another week or so. There has been a large project with a deadline he's been working on. Don't worry, you're not going to miss out. I too am eager for him to get back to this :)

hi have you got the list of the part's ID of 2 pictures please?
enginetantive4parts.jpgtantive4enginesecondeparts.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back