NOS RPF "EMPIRE" Shirts are available again!

Also interested, as the helmet contest was one of the reasons I bought the shirt. The shirt is great, by the way. Create and Collect sure would make a great RPF site tagline!
That's funny I planned on winning the helmet so I can buy the shirt lol. I guess I'll be getting both shortly hehehe...GM

Hey now what's the deal. I still haven't received my shirt. So I went to track it with the tracking number that I was emailed and the shirt was shipped. June 10 Sycamore Georgia. I live in Toronto Ontario Canada. I'm not meant to have this. ART please man, for all that is good and pure please work your magic...GM

Hey now what's the deal. I still haven't received my shirt. So I went to track it with the tracking number that I was emailed and the shirt was shipped. June 10 Sycamore Georgia. I live in Toronto Ontario Canada. I'm not meant to have this. ART please man, for all that is good and pure please work your magic...GM

My shirt arrived today! Can't imagine yours will be far behind. :)

So... Who won that helmet??? :D

So apparently there was a mix up and a few of us are still waiting. I don't mind the wait, just as long as I get one...GM

Sorry to hear of the unintended delays for anyone whose shirt has not arrived yet. I like to imagine that somewhere, an unsuspecting granny is wondering why she received a package with a t-shirt and some kind of helmet...

LOL! Same here. But I got a message from Art telling me that the issue has been resolved and International orders should be received in a week or so.

So what happened to the contest? Has anyone been declared a winner?
Art Andrews

Don't get me wrong, I trust the RPF staff implicitly, and bought the shirt because I love the RPF. Winning the helmet would just be a cool bonus.. But it's been almost two months since the original post and not a single word about the helmet.

If the contest isn't happening, or has some kind of delay, I would be disappointed, but I for one, would prefer knowing sooner than latter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, guys. RPF member, propstuf won the helmet! He was supposed to be taking a pic with the helmet, once he received it and I was going to post, but haven't heard anything in a bit. Maybe this will prompt him (hint, hint)..

@Art Andrews

Don't get me wrong, I trust the RPF staff implicitly, and bought the shirt because I love the RPF. Winning the helmet would just be a cool bonus.. But it's been almost two months since the original post and not a single word about the helmet.

If the contest isn't happening, or has some kind of delay, I would be disappointed, but I for one, would prefer knowing sooner than latter.

Last edited:
My thanks to Art for the reminder. Alas, work has consumed so much of my time lately, I've allowed my "I WON THE CONTEST!!!" post to go...er, unposted.

That said, please expect a more formal post soon, complete with pics! Helmet arrived earlier this month and looks fantastic. It was an absolutely welcome surprise and I couldn't be happier. Independent post and pics soon (likely this weekend)!

Cheers!
-propstuf

Shirt arrived in NZ today, moi grande happy! Thanks guys. Well don propstuf on the win :)

CIyGhzKUsAEnjxa.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back