2015 Toronto Prop Party

I'll be there as well. Just trying to work out a nice prize for you to raffle off. Probably a tricorder, if that is okay.

That would be awesome! I assume you'd like a table?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Won't need a table since I do not have enough stuff to display. I will have a Voyager "Relativity" tricorder for you to raffle off. Full lights and sounds. Value: $350US

Relativity-02.jpg

Folks who are having tables! You'll be getting a PM from me with info later this week.

Also, if you have any pics of stuff you'll be bringing with you please share it and we'll advertise you on our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!

I am so late but I'm in! Probably won't be needing a table this year. The weekend falls right before I have to work a fashion show for a friend so I will probably just show up to hang out.

That's amazing...GM

It really is. SSC has been a great sponsor almost from the beginning of these parties and having their table last year was awesome. Demos really are the icing on the cake as these guys are the number 1 supplier in Canada. Doesn't get any better! :)

It really is. SSC has been a great sponsor almost from the beginning of these parties and having their table last year was awesome. Demos really are the icing on the cake as these guys are the number 1 supplier in Canada. Doesn't get any better! :)

SSC always has great demos. Good to see them back this year.

On another note: Is there a master list for all of the prizes yet? Just curious to see what is up for grabs this year.

Alright guys, you do NOT want to miss this event!

Sculpture Supply Canada will be discussing and demonstrating Hot Wire foam carving tools, applications and uses of newly released Smooth-ON Rigid Epoxy Coatings, Flexible Urethane Coatings, and P-Chrome Coatings for chrome, EPS Foam FX prop making and 3D-Print surface finishes.

Some awesome demos from SSC!!!!!

Alright guys, you do NOT want to miss this event!

Sculpture Supply Canada will be discussing and demonstrating Hot Wire foam carving tools, applications and uses of newly released Smooth-ON Rigid Epoxy Coatings, Flexible Urethane Coatings, and P-Chrome Coatings for chrome, EPS Foam FX prop making and 3D-Print surface finishes.

Some awesome demos from SSC!!!!!
As I am a Hard Chrome Electroplater by trade I will definitely be watching that...GM

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back