2015 Toronto Prop Party

We were contacted by the Toronto Star today, they want to do a story on our event. A great opportunity for both us and our generous sponsors, Sculpture Supply Canada and Active Surplus!

It almost time for the party to begin. Any updates? Everything on track?

Yessir! We're all good! A couple more updates to come. :)

Quick question if anyone's reading. Someone brought a dalek one year... Any chance we could have it back this year? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just got off the phone with the Toronto Star. Get a copy of Thursday's paper to see a story on us and our great sponsors Sculpture Supply Canada and Active Surplus! :)

Yessir! We're all good! A couple more updates to come. :)

Just got off the phone with the Toronto Star. Get a copy of Thursday's paper to see a story on us and our great sponsors Sculpture Supply Canada and Active Surplus! :)

Isn't the article suppose to be written after the event? :confused

Isn't the article suppose to be written after the event? :confused

Even better, it's an article promoting the event! :)

Hope to get some press there as well.

Edit: The Star will be sending a photographer to the event. Hopefully some further coverage!

Last edited:
ATTENTION EVERYONE SETTING UP TABLES!

We would like everyone displaying to be completely set up for 10am. The room will be open from 7am-10am for you to do this. Please don't be late! With the added publicity we may have a big turn out this year.

:)

Me too! I actually will be bringing more stuff than I thought. Here is a list of what I have so far:

• New large Voyager Navigation PADD with full lights and sounds
  • New small Voyager Engineering PADD with full lights and sounds
  • Kit - large Voyager Warp Core PADD including electronics
  • Kit - large Voyager Navigation PADD including electronics
  • Kit - small Voyager Engineering PADD including electronics
  • Kit - small Voyager Medical PADD including electronics
  • Kit - Stapleton Cricket phaser plus my electronics
  • Various PADD kits without electronics

There are a few other things including the fully assembled Voyager Relativity Hero Tricorder (29th century) for the Raffle. I will also have some various tricorder and phaser electronics, but some of these have already been claimed.

Less than 48 hours to go! Got to get back to work!

Me too! I actually will be bringing more stuff than I thought. Here is a list of what I have so far:

• New large Voyager Navigation PADD with full lights and sounds
  • New small Voyager Engineering PADD with full lights and sounds
  • Kit - large Voyager Warp Core PADD including electronics
  • Kit - large Voyager Navigation PADD including electronics
  • Kit - small Voyager Engineering PADD including electronics
  • Kit - small Voyager Medical PADD including electronics
  • Kit - Stapleton Cricket phaser plus my electronics
  • Various PADD kits without electronics

There are a few other things including the fully assembled Voyager Relativity Hero Tricorder (29th century) for the Raffle. I will also have some various tricorder and phaser electronics, but some of these have already been claimed.

Less than 48 hours to go! Got to get back to work!

It's not too late, can I give you a table?

At this point I'm am very much doubting I'll fill up my 1.5 requested tables and will end up needing just 1 total. I'm sure that space won't go to waste with the great peeps that we have.

I do not have enough for a full table, but maybe half of a table.

Yer gettin a table. Fill the other half with your big personality. ;)

At this point I'm am very much doubting I'll fill up my 1.5 requested tables and will end up needing just 1 total. I'm sure that space won't go to waste with the great peeps that we have.

Yer gettin them tables. Fill em up with everything you've got. ;)

I looked for the write-up in the Star newspaper. Didn't see a thing...GM

Sadly it seems we were bumped due to the death of Chris Hyndman. :( Hopefully they'll be at the event and we'll get some coverage though!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back