2015 Toronto Prop Party

Yep! Today's paper. :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1438983763030.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1438983763030.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 132
The T-800 endoskeleton is making an appearance!? Nice! :D Looks like we're going to be seeing some robots

Prepping to leave, somewhat behind as usual!

I've been mostly MIA and have only done a TINY bit of work to help with the Toronto Prop Party this year because of work, planning for my wedding in September, and work on our first house, so I wanted to thank Mike who took a much larger role this year and, it goes without saying, Andrew for getting this years Toronto Prop Party on the rails!

Can't wait to see everyone!

Just got in. Thanks guys for another great year. I pulled an all nighter, just so I would get up on time. But it was worth it. Now I have a better understanding on how things work. ASAP I will begin working on my build so that I can have something more to show. Thanks again guys...GM

Wow, I'm totally wiped out.
I had a great time. I think we pulled off another great event.
Thanks to Michael Bergeron and John Anderson for making this event come together.
Special thanks to everyone for bringing your works and collections to share with us.
Thanks to our sponsors Sculpture Supply Centre and Active Surplus for performing such excellent 'hands-on' demonstrations that really showcased the new technologies and materials that are available to the prop building community.
We hope everyone had a great time.
See you all next year!

A super special thanks to all the regulars who attend every year.
Your devotion is truly appreciated.

~Andrew Portelli

Last edited:
Huge thanks to everyone who came and made the party so awesome!

As usual there were loads of people I wanted to talk with and I missed about half of them. :( Time flies when you're having fun! We're already talking about what we can do to make next year's event even better.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back