2015 Toronto Prop Party

Same room as last year? I wonder if we'll get more light this time around! It was only slightly too dark. Otherwise I really liked the space.

MM.

Same room as last year? I wonder if we'll get more light this time around! It was only slightly too dark. Otherwise I really liked the space.

MM.

Yep, same room. It was a bit dark and we'll be looking into if tgey can make it a bit brighter for us but even if they can't it was a great space. :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I can check if there's any adjustments for the lights. These banquet halls all have the same kind of lighting.

This a prize that didn't make it into last year's raffle draw. If anyone would like to donate a prize this year please let us know.

Also, We would like to encouraging more trading, so if anyone wants to bring items to trade, please feel free.

Thanks Alex, always love seeing your stuff!

Last night I sent notes to everyone on my list asking if they have stuff to show and share with us. Hoping for a huge response! :)

In addition, I'm trying to organize special displays of things from the big franchises this year:

- Jurassic Park/World
- James Bond
- Star Wars
- BTTF

Gonna be a special event this year! Hope you can all make it!

It's really awesome that you guys plan and organize this year after year... they're always a blast and great to hang out with you all. I can't confirm officially but so far I'm there. As long as I dont end up having to go out of town I should be down for this.
Cheers my fellow Canucks.

David

I have a question. I received some fabric samples from Superfabric and I think they're something that may garner attention. Do I need a table for something like this. I mean a space of 4x4 is all that I would need. Is there a fee for said space? Thanks...GM

I have a question. I received some fabric samples from Superfabric and I think they're something that may garner attention. Do I need a table for something like this. I mean a space of 4x4 is all that I would need. Is there a fee for said space? Thanks...GM

No fee other than standard admission! We can give you a table and maybe you can bring a couple other things in addition to the fabric for fill it up? Otherwise we could put you with someone else who only needs half a table.

Getting close. If anyone feels like posting any questions please feel free to do so.

Remember, we are encouraging more trading or selling this year.

If anyone makes anything they want to try selling, please feel free.

Hey everyone!!!

We're only a month away now and we're looking for pics of items that will be there so that we can share them on our Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. Share pictures of things you're bringing in this thread and we'll let the world see!

Also, anyone that wants a table let me know. It's not too late!

Model maker Howard Cohen will be attending the party with some of his models of famous and unique film cars. He'll be working on one during the event so make sure to stop by and check out his stuff!

Just confirmed yesterday that we will have a Ghostbusters containment unit at the prop party! If you've got a Ghostbusters costume bring it! Let's see if we can get a squad together!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back