PKD - Raptor: A Concept Gun Design for Gaff

Yeah, El Dorado is a great western. But I'm a fan of John Wayne flicks anyhow.

Rick, I have expressed myself elsewhere concerning this gun. But I'll say it again. That is a sexy beast.

Could you tell me what is going on inside that stock please. whats the spring for? does it feed the lower barrel weapon? the stack itself. looks to be a one piece that slips over the back and held In place with the butt stock? are there more pictures?

I am totally infatuated and in love with this weapon Rick....

Could you tell me what is going on inside that stock please. whats the spring for? does it feed the lower barrel weapon? the stack itself. looks to be a one piece that slips over the back and held In place with the butt stock? are there more pictures?

I am totally infatuated and in love with this weapon Rick....

Actually, the spring could serve any function. I only put it in as a visual distraction and to populate the inside of the grip, since they are clear. The spring could function as a recoil dampener, perhaps. Much like the hero prop for the film, most of the parts on this model were made as design elements to appear to have some useful function, but it is not known really for what.

Ed and Noeland,

I am happy to know that at least two others like the gun from El Dorado. When I first saw that film in the early 70's on television, and then later recognized it in the ST TOS episode, Spectre of the Gun, I've wanted one just like it. The Gaff Gun is my homage to it in a way. If either of you know the actual brand and model of shotgun they used, please let me know. I also want to make a Rhino model of it one day.

OMG - Rick you did it again !!!

Someone please call Ridley Scott - tell him to get moving on a Blade Runner Sequel and hire Rick Ross for the Art Design !

She is absolutely gorgeous. I am in love with another Rick Ross sculpt.

Gordon

Sounds cool, just wish I could see it, all the pics have expired.
Any chance you know of another place to look at it?

I think a lot of Rick's stuff was on photo4uC%-it unfortunately. If you search Rick Ross Gaff shotgun there are a few images.

ea3a701d0e6a5f2f7dff9fea469a0b62.jpg

I've been out of the loop for a while. Can some let me know what happened to my linked pictures? It seems I am having a similar issue at propsummit.

Rick

I just figured it out. That is very unfortunate. All my images were hosted by them and unless I upgrade to their premium account all links are gone. Bad day for me.
Hey Rick, sorry about the pics. I linked your deviant art page above so at least they can go and see your many works of genius there!
Look forward to your future masterpieces and hope you health is improving!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back