Minneapolis Area Prop Party

OB10

Sr Member
The first MN RPF get-together since the Propatorium. Minnesota Jones will be hosting it at his house in south Minneapolis. May 19, beginning around 3PM. If weather permits (no snow, that is), there'll be grilling in the back yard and Mike'll show interested parties how to use a bullwhip.

Anyone inteterested (and you KNOW you are.) can email or PM me for the address. So you've got only around a month to build something new, or grab something on eBay or the Junkyard.

Obi-Bob

Excellent. I have been MIA but should be able to make it to this event.

Judging by today, we might be having snowball fights and loading props into the houose on sleds. :)

- Tony "thuth" Huth

Sweet. I'm in, and I should have 90% of a completed ANH Obi saber to show off :p

Judging by today, we might be having snowball fights and loading props into the houose on sleds[/b]

Now isn't THAT just the sad truth, LOL :lol :lol :lol

-Ss

Count me as tentative.

I may even have a small mold to demonstrate casting from a project I'm doing for my girlfriend.

-G

We have a family birthday that day so I'll "probably" be out for this one. :(

We can always hope I guess. ;)

Russ

Hey Gang,

I'm going to try to make it, but we'll see when we get closer.
Looking good though - 'bout time I got to hang out with you guys again!

-Chris

No Vegas Hockey Tourney for me...even though we were offered the spot.
I should be around and hope to make it.

Dang.. Punk.. I didn't know you were still around. Would be good seeing you again bro!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back