Daredevil Black Costume(Semi Budget Friendly) Build

So like many of you I was inspired by Daredevil to build a black costume.

I bought these TPRANCE tactical gloves as a budget friendly glove alternative for $21.63:
61K0W-CbgkL._SL1001_.jpg

I bought these Magnum Viper 8" combat boots for $33:
51q2SmlSJOL._SX395_.jpg

I bought this Nice Shades 56" Military Style Canvas Web Belt w/ Silver Roller Buckle for $7.99:

51yTOcFwd7L._UX385_.jpg

I got these Mcdavid Hexpad elbow/knee pads for $16.59:
71TRge9NAQL._SL1500_.jpg

I got these McDavid 651 arm pads for $15.95:
651R_M.jpg
I got this black with red stitching men's compression shirt for $24.99:
41IHvttd8bL.jpg

I still need to get the right pair of black cargo pants, the mcdavid wrist supports, a good version or at least idea of what I would like to do for a mask and ideas the sticks/leg holder. I did a test suit up with my brown cargo pants and a black t-shirt tied for the mask, gave me an idea of how the costume was shaping up, also wasn't sure how to rotate the photos haha. Here are some progress pictures, let me know if you have any suggestions or comments!

image.jpgimage (1).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (3).jpg

I used a piece of fabric from a scream costume, I think everyone has that somewhere in their closet lol. It looks great as a mask, can be pulled skin tight like the show, AND you can see through it. Even if you don't have one they're pretty cheap.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back