FX Obi-Wan Accurate Weathered ANH - 1st YouTube Video! LOL!!

Looks fantastic. My Roman's Obi1 is my favorite hilt. I enjoyed the video and contemplate an FX version sometime in the future. I also anxiously await your GRAFLEX!

WERD! I'm building my first one with your new parts too... this one a reveal though.

But I got yer PEX right here man. I've got an extra one for you if you still want to use one. It makes the Nano install way more painful though.

yeah, I have the same model here that I have been studying (and many of Scottjua's pix...a challenge for an epic reveal it will be. It's going on my uniform for now to the Detroit Comicon, as a static belt prop....Great work!

Thanks again gents! :cheers

WERD! I'm building my first one with your new parts too... this one a reveal though.

But I got yer PEX right here man. I've got an extra one for you if you still want to use one. It makes the Nano install way more painful though.

But the power extender seems so tiny...:cry well, this one is done and on eBay. If the PEX are still out of stock when I build my next one, I'll be a knockin on your door!! :D

I wish I could afford it ... but customs fees alone is a killer nowadays ... looks fantastic though ... I love the blue color of your 'beam' :)

Chaim

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back