FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

That is the best Kylo helmet I've ever seen! Anybody got the unfold yet? If so, could you please post it somewhere on the thread? Thanks so much and incredible work rundown!

Hey rundown! New to the forums and just wanted to say thank you for the awesome Pepakura files! I'm working on a kylo ren helmet build right now and I used your Pepakura to make a 3D printable version!

rundown, I've loved your work for a while, now -- not just the Star Wars stuff. I'm cracking right along on the PepMaster Flametrooper helmet unfold and delighted at how it's coming together. Any chance you're working on the rest of the armor? There's ample photo reference from the costume displays at the recent Celebration... :)

--Jonah

Last edited by a moderator:

@rundown, I've loved your work for a while, now -- not just the Star Wars stuff. I'm cracking right along on the PepMaster Flametrooper helmet unfold and delighted at how it's coming together. Any chance you're working on the rest of the armor? There's ample photo reference from the costume displays at the recent Celebration... :)

--Jonah

I already have people unfolding some new stuff ;

11295681_10207219375588710_2288562820641899272_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

If the other guy working on unfolding this don't finish let me know I finished them a few days ago and kind of forgot about them.

Wow. This is by far THE best TFA models i have seen on the net. Just cannot thank RunDown enough for such a wonderful gift. You sir, have reserved your place in Heaven. =)

I am pretty new to Pepakura, so i just wanted to ask a few questions, before i will start resining my piece, which is yet to be completed (50% done).

Right now I am polishing skills on Vader bucket, which was not (unfortunately) scaled right. It is pretty clear in details and doesn't have much dents, unlike new ST, so, when I will be bondo-ing the helmet, should i just avoid the folded lines between those layers, or just clean them up afterwards with something thin, maybe toothpick? Or should i mark the spots and then cut out the lines myself?

So pumped to get down and dirty with these. It is just an amazing time to be a fan!

Wow. This is by far THE best TFA models i have seen on the net. Just cannot thank RunDown enough for such a wonderful gift. You sir, have reserved your place in Heaven. =)

I am pretty new to Pepakura, so i just wanted to ask a few questions, before i will start resining my piece, which is yet to be completed (50% done).

Right now I am polishing skills on Vader bucket, which was not (unfortunately) scaled right. It is pretty clear in details and doesn't have much dents, unlike new ST, so, when I will be bondo-ing the helmet, should i just avoid the folded lines between those layers, or just clean them up afterwards with something thin, maybe toothpick? Or should i mark the spots and then cut out the lines myself?

So pumped to get down and dirty with these. It is just an amazing time to be a fan!

I tend to slightly go over it with the bondo, and afterwards clean them out with a vile.

I tend to slightly go over it with the bondo, and afterwards clean them out with a vile.

Alright then, thank you for your advice. =)

I think i will be able to make it a bit thicker on the sides with bondo, so it will look a wider in front. I really like how it turns out, but my God, those lines are devastating haha.

Well, what can I say? Your replicas are simply 100% accurate and detailed. Thanks to you I'll finally be able to start preparing my Star Wars VII costumes before the movie hits theaters!

Anyway, after seeing that the Snowtrooper armor was already available, I realized that maybe you're working on both the Flametrooper and the Stormtrooper armor. So, once you're done, if you need someone who can unfold them, I'm available for this. Just let me know if you are interested. I'm always glad to help. ;)

At the risk of sounding impatient... *chuckle* Any chance you've gotten to work on the rest of the Flametrooper armor yet? I'm nearly done assembling the helmet, and I'd love to have this project done in time for the premiere in December. :)

--Jonah

how do you add walls? i´m having trouble whith the thikness

Last edited:

I was wondering....have anything new come up on a 3d printable format for any of these? I'm getting my 3d printer next week. Ordered from Amazon yesterday...can't
wait

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back