Looking For A Spider-Man 2099 Helmet Pepakura file

Venomsuit

Been looking for a while but I can't find one. I am also a very big noob when it comes to this site and pepakura in general so that makes matters worse.
I am looking for something like this but cant seem to find it :(.
Spiderman mask 2.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Being a newb doesn't mean a search bar isn't going to help you.

The picture you posted is from a member on here who goes by Pepakuraprep. He used the Pepakura file created by another member, Gimpee. Here's his thread with Spider-Man related Pepakura files. The 2099 one is in the middle of the first post.

http://www.therpf.com/f78/spiderman...ion-jfcustom-pdf-added-211099/?highlight=2099

First of all thank you so much! I did use the search function and I did find that thread, however it was like 4 am and I guess my reading capabilities were severely diminished at the time :(

First of all thank you so much! I did use the search function and I did find that thread, however it was like 4 am and I guess my reading capabilities were severely diminished at the time :(

I didn't mean to come off as harsh. I just don't understand the whole, "I'm a newb..." thing. It gives me the impression that people don't bother to do any research and just want others to do the work for them.

Anyways, you're welcome. I wanted to build the helmet, but I don't have the time to make something I won't use.

Please post pictures if and when you build it.

I didn't mean to come off as harsh. I just don't understand the whole, "I'm a newb..." thing. It gives me the impression that people don't bother to do any research and just want others to do the work for them.

Anyways, you're welcome. I wanted to build the helmet, but I don't have the time to make something I won't use.

Please post pictures if and when you build it.

You didn't really come of as harsh...I mean my first post on this forums is asking for help and in addition to it seems like I am saying things to give off the impression that I didn't really try. I see how that can be looked down on. I should have been more clear in my original post. :)

I will be sure to post pictures once I build it!

Thanks again for everything!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back