Mould and casting supplies Australia (Melbourne)

Chaank

Sr Member
Hey folks. Does anyone have any tips on good places to purchase mould rubber and resins in Aussie, particularly in Melbourne? I've found a couple of websites but they are a little low n the information side. Also, Jesmonite? I can't find anywhere that stocks it? Any tips would be awesome.

Hey Jon, Cheers dude. I found this site too http://jesmonite.com.au/ it's the same guys but look suspiciously like they'd only sell in industrial quantities. I'll get in touch with them anyway and check it out. The other link looks promising thought. Cheers man.

Cheers JWMines, yes, The first review said they were good to deal with, you second it, sounds like the place to go. Thanks man...

I can recommend AMC as well. The crew that work in the shop here in Adelaide are extremely helpful and the prices online are a bit cheaper to account for what you're going to spend on shipping, which is pretty reasonable anyway.

Hey Benvan, Cheers brother! Yeah I saw on their website they have that notice about cheap deals over the web. That got my attention! hahaha Thanks for your input man. :cheers

but look suspiciously like they'd only sell in industrial quantities.

Sometimes not a bad thing. I found a supplier local to me that, for twice the amount of the standard kit (2KG), I can get 4x the volume of product (8KG).

Sometimes not a bad thing. I found a supplier local to me that, for twice the amount of the standard kit (2KG), I can get 4x the volume of product (8KG).

Yeah man, thanks, you are absolutely right. Funny thing is when I lived in the UK the stuff was everywhere. Taking things for granted is a lesson we are destine to learn over and over. hahaha

Hey folks. Does anyone have any tips on good places to purchase mould rubber and resins in Aussie, particularly in Melbourne? I've found a couple of websites but they are a little low n the information side. Also, Jesmonite? I can't find anywhere that stocks it? Any tips would be

Hey folks. Does anyone have any tips on good places to purchase mould rubber and resins in Aussie, particularly in Melbourne? I've found a couple of websites but they are a little low n the information side. Also, Jesmonite? I can't find anywhere that stocks it? Any tips would be
Yeah man, thanks, you are absolutely right. Funny thing is when I lived in the UK the stuff was everywhere. Taking things for granted is a lesson we are destine to learn over and over. hahaha
hi Chaak, have you ever heard of A1, short fir Acrylic One. It is freely available in Australia and can be purchased online, and delivery is within days. It is easier to use than Jesmonite, and is tougher. Do yourself a favour, and don’t make the same mistake I made, waiting and waiting for stocks to arrive, and false promises. Really mate!! Check it out on www.activecomposites.com.au/shop

Hi Celeste, thank you for that. I have not heard of them no. Sadly, even now I have not heard of them because the link you supplied is broken. Judging by the fact you did the old Billy Witchdoctor and necroed a thread from 2015 after only just joining I'm guessing you are in some way affiated with this company who's website doesn't work? If so, please feel free to message me directly once you have your ducks in a row. I am certainly always interested in new casting materials

I've had one very helpful reply on this but just a bump in case anyone else has any ideas...

Here's what I've got so far -

Moulding, casting & sculpting supplier - Barnes Products

Mould Making & Casting Supplies Melbourne | Dalchem | Dalchem

And here is a sweet tip I got from the board -

Home - Adelaide Moulding & Candle Supplies

Anyone else got any ideas worth checking out?
I've had one very helpful reply on this but just a bump in case anyone else has any ideas...

Here's what I've got so far -

Moulding, casting & sculpting supplier - Barnes Products

Mould Making & Casting Supplies Melbourne | Dalchem | Dalchem

And here is a sweet tip I got from the board -

Home - Adelaide Moulding & Candle Supplies

Anyone else got any ideas worth checking out?
Hi Chaank, I was wondering which brand you eventually went with.

My search has led me to dalchem.com.au and also to this brand called Forton which is available at amcsupplies and barnes.

Did you try either brand and is there one you would recommend?

Thank you very much for your time!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back