Kylo Ren Helmet Sculpt - (Old School Version 2 beginning pg17)

Re: Kylo Ren Helmet Sculpt - (Old School WIP)

Me too! CAN'T WAIT to see the 1st casting from this! SO AWESOME!!!:thumbsup

Me Too!!!...Hahaha!... This is how my conversation with my mold maker went...

Me- "How long will it take us to get Kylo? ... Will it take us long to get there?"

Her answer- "Hmm... Not far. Kylo not far. Patience...soon you will be with him...":facepalm

Actually, she said next Wednesday it will be ready.... She has done hundreds of molds over the years, whereas I have done none... So, I'll let her quote Yoda to me, Lol! It's worth the wait in order to get a great casting, I think.

.... I'm only doing a very limited run of these, and so as it stands I'm booked. I have a job, family, and other responsibilities to take care of so I'm limited in how many I can make. If your still interested you can PM me and if someone who previously commited doesn't want theirs I can contact you... Sorry , that is the best I can do.

Now for an update!... Tonight, I went to my friends house and picked up the mold!... Woo Hoo! ... I love it!... It's a thing of beauty itself!... Ready to go! ...So, hopefully, tomorrow afternoon, I can do the first Onyx Resin cast! ... So stayed tuned... Check back tomorrow evening.!:)
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 292
Last edited:

Edi! This is great!
I am waiting on the sound board for your saber =D
Should have it soon

Please sell the moulds to someone who has the time and willing.

I really think you nailed it.

No one knows EXACTLY what is under that hood!

Sni9ers 3d print is awesome.

And your dome may be off of the final prop dimensions...

But you NAILED what I personally see from between the prepro artists version, to what we saw at celebration...

Just rediculously WOW.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back