JURASSIC WORLD Owen Grady Costume

How much did it set you back?

Marlin was 899.00, Scope was 300.00, Sling+Mounts+Scope Mounts was 60.00
UTS-15 was 875.00, Magpul sights front and back 100.00

My Jonathan Logan vest just showed up.

DSCF1048_zpsoj3cny9z.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup Delta88. Looks real good!

Got my vest from Dynamic Leather on ebay. It's kinda dark but super nice. It's as good as it gets for under $150, hands down. I need a gun and some friends with raptor costumes! Or my wife should join me as Claire. Otherwise its a pretty subtle cosplay.

xFGx1Lf.jpg

Nice vests guys! I really love my Jonathan Logan Captain Malcolm Reynolds Browncoat, but sadly I can't swig that type of $ for a vest. I'm looking at one of the cheaper ones for now.

Scoodidabop is it just the lighting or does your Dynamic Leather version have a green hue/tint to it?

My Dynamic Leather(ebay) vest came in and it looks great. I had to let it air out for a few days though, because it smells terrible. Maybe that is what fresh leather smells like, i dunno. FYI, it does not ship from Georgia as the listing would have you believe. It comes directly from Pakistan via DHL. If you are ordering this for a specific con, order at least 10 days ahead.

Nice vests guys! I really love my Jonathan Logan Captain Malcolm Reynolds Browncoat, but sadly I can't swig that type of $ for a vest. I'm looking at one of the cheaper ones for now.

Scoodidabop is it just the lighting or does your Dynamic Leather version have a green hue/tint to it?

Not green at all. I'll take some outdoor pics of it tomorrow. Agreed with CaptnSriracha though - VERY strong leather smell to it, like a concentrated 'Wilsons' store.

I'm really liking the Dynamic Leather vest. It looks great and even has a decent price. The option of custom sizing is nice, too. Looking forward to seeing photos of it outside, scoodldabop!

2nd that. Looking to get one myself, but the sizing has me guessing. I wear a 44" Chest Jacket, but their measurements state it's recommended for 38" - 40" Chest.

$_3.JPG

2nd that. Looking to get one myself, but the sizing has me guessing. I wear a 44" Chest Jacket, but their measurements state it's recommended for 38" - 40" Chest.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjY4WDUwMA==/z/yK0AAOSwj0NUez~b/$_3.JPG

remember this vest is supposed to be pretty tight. it's pretty snug on Pratt without being zipped up,

for those that have the dynamic leather, how's the fit in the back, does it come up high enough on the back to show off our knives?

I'll post some pics of my ebay vest tomorrow, with the rest of the screen matched garments. Like it WAY better than the Jacket Maker one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back