Spider-Man Chronicles: Spoiler pix added 5/5/07

Probe Droid

Master Member
Just got a copy of The Spider-Man Chronicles: The Art and Making of Spider-Man 3, a big beautiful hardcover book. A ton of pix and concept art. Looks like it should be a cool movie. Don't want to ruin it for anyone, so no spoliers.

5/5/07 Update
Since the film is out, I'll add some spoiler pix
Goblin vest and weaponry
goblinvestxn8.png

Prop badge (shouldn't be hard to copy)
spideybadgejw0.png

Last edited:
The book has one early storyboard of the vulture, but the character never made it beyond that point.
I thought Larry David was actually in talks to play him, and at one point someone was doing costume measurements.. I'm probably wrong though, just read it somewhere a while back.
Does the book have any good shots of Harry's mask? I've already got the ones from the webisode, I'm just trying to get some more angles of it....:angel

No real vulture wing shots...alas.

The venom stuff is concept art.

The problem with books like this, as nice as it is, they go into production at early stages before filming/editing is completed. The concept art doesn't change, the real stuff does.

We're pic heads because of our very narrow focus. Not everyone is. Unfortunately. If it only were so.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back