Anovos EP7 Stormtrooper.... thoughts?

Yeah, besides the name (flametrooper sounds a little cheesy to me...lol), I actually think they may be my favorite of the new troopers. I rather like the new pilot too, head bulges and all!

Once you have seen it like this.... IMG_2854.JPG Its hard not to see Donald Duck in Every episode 7 stormtrooper from this point on!

As far as I know, because we are talking to them too, the boots were also custom fabricated. I'd be very interested to see what you found.

Yes, Snowtrooper will also be done. It is just way too cool. I have to look closer at the snowtrooper glove but more than likely it was the same people.

While I wouldn't be surprised, the boots I found are too damn close in my opinion to make me believe these more than likely were used. Unfortunately, the whiteversios are next to Iimpossible to find. I myself ordered them in black with the intention of plasti dipping them white. It's fairly obvious that the "boot extension" (where the black strapping and shin/knee armor is strapped too) is completely separate from the boots itself. The boot spats covet the bottom of that extension and the shin/knee armor hold it in place. The front seam appears to possibly be a zipper (or velcro) seam.

Trust me when I say I want a wearable suit by the time the movie is released. I've got a detachment itching to build this suit

canuck-v-2-wht_8.jpg

Not seeing the duck thing. People keep posting the shopped pictures, and I still don't see it. If the bottom half mimicked the top I'd give it to ya. But as it stands I think the claim is ridiculous. But whatever.

Same here. Between nipples and duckbills, I feel like people are really trying to force some of these memes down our throats. By the time the movie comes out I'm going to be just completely sick of hearing either comparison. But ridiculous conspiracy theories that Disney somehow subtley incorporated one of their other characters into the design really leave me scratching my head. Then I remember there are still a lot of people out there who think the moon landing was fake and contrails are real...

Not seeing the duck thing. People keep posting the shopped pictures, and I still don't see it. If the bottom half mimicked the top I'd give it to ya.
It is of course more like a cartoon duck than a real one. It is best observed straight from the front.
The lower part of the bill is only where the speaker grille was on the original Stormtrooper. The rest is all upper bill. The helmet does not have any separating line that represents the separation between upper and lower bill.

I feel like people are really trying to force some of these memes down our throats.
... Then I remember there are still a lot of people out there who think the moon landing was fake and contrails are real...
Just because you don't see it does not give you the right to write derogatory comments against those who do.

"Stereograms are fake! I am tired of that fad. I just don't see it. The claim is ridiculous. People who see sailboats, butterflies and whatever must clearly be nuts, there is no other explanation. Then I remember there are still a lot of people still believe in having seen UFO:s, so whatever".

Last edited:
Just because you don't see it does not give you the right to write derogatory comments against those who do.

You misunderstood me. That last jab wasn't aimed at people who think the new Troopers look like ducks-- that is an opinion and people have a right to it, as well as a right to state it.

It was aimed at people who actually believe Disney deliberately modeled them to look like ducks as some sort of subliminal advertising related to Donald Duck. I personally find that conspiracy theory to be just as ridiculous as the others I mentioned. That's MY opinion and I've a right to it, as well as a right to state it.

I am not name-calling here, I just find the belief to be ludicrous.

Sorry to disappoint. As stated earlier, just like the variances in the original TK's, these helmets weren't immune as well. The helmet we used was provided by production.

Thanks for the reply. At the time I had expressed my disappointment, I had not considered the possibility of something like hero -vs- stunt. I guess I had just assumed that in this day and age, all the production helmets would pretty much be identical. If it's provided by the production, than my disappointment goes away.

I do love what you guys are doing with the whole franchise. Rock on!!!

It is of course more like a cartoon duck than a real one. It is best observed straight from the front.
The lower part of the bill is only where the speaker grille was on the original Stormtrooper. The rest is all upper bill. The helmet does not have any separating line that represents the separation between upper and lower bill.

Of course if it has to be explained so precisely then it's no wonder some of us don't see it.

I guess people will see what they want to see. I could look at my coffee mug and see a panzer tank if I wanted to.

*my mug does not resemble a panzer tank in the slightest*

I guess people will see what they want to see. I could look at my coffee mug and see a panzer tank if I wanted to.

*my mug does not resemble a panzer tank in the slightest*

Ironically, I have Mickey Mouse on my Coffee mug...but I see a young Jonny Depp when I look in the mirror.
Yet no one else seems to see what I see.:lol

Whatever the case with the new helmets, duck faces or not....We've all seen them by now and like all things in this awesome world of ours, some will love...others will hate, some will make comparisons and others will wait with excitement until the films release. Everyone's entitled to their opinions.:cheers

And on that note, as far as 'replicas' go...Anovos really did an amazing job!
Seeing as someone else created this helmet design, Anovos replicated it beautifully....they didn't drop the ball, nor have they attempted to change or improve upon this design.

They make replicas, and as far as replicas go....well, look no further.

David

Ironically, I have Mickey Mouse on my Coffee mug...but I see a young Jonny Depp when I look in the mirror.

Better than me. I still remember the day my friend blurted out that he finally figured out who I looked like. In his estimation, "the ******* love child of Kiefer Sutherland and Jim Carrey". Thanks, Josh...

--Jonah

Whatever the case with the new helmets, duck faces or not....We've all seen them by now and like all things in this awesome world of ours, some will love...others will hate, some will make comparisons and others will wait with excitement until the films release. Everyone's entitled to their opinions.:cheers

And on that note, as far as 'replicas' go...Anovos really did an amazing job!
Seeing as someone else created this helmet design, Anovos replicated it beautifully....they didn't drop the ball, nor have they attempted to change or improve upon this design.

They make replicas, and as far as replicas go....well, look no further.

David

Thanks Brother, just trying to take after some of the sick Batman designs your wizarding of leather has pulled off.

*Raises hand* I would like a Panzer tank coffee cup. Where do I sign up and how much will it cost? ;)

This begs the question, which panzer, I, II, III, IV, V (Panther), or VI (Tiger/Tiger II)? There's also the Elefant/Ferdinand to consider, although those were more panzerjaegers than proper panzers.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back