TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

What bugs me about that emitter is the fact that the center nub is SO big, and the the holes are on a raised ridge instead of sunken like the Obi-wan... I don't know. I'm usually not that big of a hater on stuff, but that thing does nothing for me. The camp stove analogy is perfect :lol

i have yet to see the bluray or target footage (though i own it, its still at my girlfriends house) could you tell me if we see the control box card? does it look like the ROTJ control box card or is it different as well?

Just noticed a trunk just like Obi Wans right before Rey finds the lightsaber!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 205
It's a little larger, obis only has like 5 squares across the front area, but yeah it's very similar! The one the Maz chest is on top of also looks similar.

Just noticed a trunk just like Obi Wans right before Rey finds the lightsaber!

yes i caught on to that in the theater, i dont know enough about the real trunk. but i remember it catching my eye, nice little easter egg or should i say tribute

is it me, or do these last photos prove to lettering/wording on the bottom of the graflex tube with the Dring?

They had several Graflex flash sabers in the movie. It's quite possible that at least one of them did have rivets in the grips... but considering all the other Graflex differences popping up from scene to scene, it's not hard for me to believe that it's also quite possible that at least one had screws in the grips instead of rivets.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back