TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

Ok I have an extra mint graflex held back. Where do I get the remaining parts needed from a reputable seller these days?

No, Rose, the rumored CG character Lupita is playing, and they said she is small.

- - - Updated - -

Looks like the art department was more familiar with how the ESB saber actually looked!

Rose could be a cover up name...

Okay ... so I have about 3 G R A F L E X spares left . . . and without that extra ESB red button . . . and completely converted with accurate parts by yours truly ... I'm halfway being able to purchase a Yoda 4.0 by Cyberman ... when I offer them online ... after X-mas 2015 ... you'll receive a genuine Sym-Cha approved lightsaber replica prop :lol

Chaim

Murica...Woops Neferlunds!! ;)

Okay ... so I have about 3 G R A F L E X spares left . . . and without that extra ESB red button . . . and completely converted with accurate parts by yours truly ... I'm halfway being able to purchase a Yoda 4.0 by Cyberman ... when I offer them online ... after X-mas 2015 ... you'll receive a genuine Sym-Cha approved lightsaber replica prop :lol

Chaim

To be fair, I think that particular flash unit was pretty darn close to new (other than the scratch across the bottom plate) and the packaging that came with it was also practically new. Still, a LOT of money.

That's still a healthy price.
I've been researching nickel-plating methods. It isn't cheap. One way seems way less expensive, but both ways in reality are pretty expensive. Im going to have to do it one way or another though.

...back on topic:

Anyways, I had read and heard rumors long ago about this Graflex showing up and honestly, I had mixed feelings about it, from a story standpoint. But I'm not lying when I say that when I saw it come up on the live stream that first time, I had a tiny warm Death Star explosion somewhere up in my chest.

It's great to see it.

Last edited:

Sorry, wrong thread!

Last edited:

That's still a healthy price.
I've been researching nickel-plating methods. It isn't cheap. One way seems way less expensive, but both ways in reality are pretty expensive. Im going to have to do it one way or another though.

...back on topic:

Anyways, I had read and heard rumors long ago about this Graflex showing up and honestly, I had mixed feelings about it, from a story standpoint. But I'm not lying when I say that when I saw it come up on the live stream that first time, I had a tiny warm Death Star explosion somewhere up in my chest.

It's great to see it.

Yeah, on the one hand, I feel like it could be potentially cheesy that they rediscovered it. On the other, it's an important weapon in the mythology, a link from father to son, a family heirloom...it might make some sense that they bring it back. Here's hoping!

Man I can't wait to order an ESB kit and convert my ANH now..... I picked up an extra 3 cell bottom a while back so ill just interchange them based on my mood!

I just can't bring myself to convert my nicely scratched up, used, ANH 7 grip Graflex I put together so long ago. It will always be my nostalgic favorite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 300

$600 for a boxed like new one isn't too bad considering loose ones at the moment sell at $450. I got mine way before the hype at $250. Curious to see how its made it way back.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back