TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

If I knew how to get some quotes and from who...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I wrote Parks a few days ago, still no response.

scottjua Care to chime in? I know you've dealt with Parks personally in the past. Maybe you can help out?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah I've made a number of calls and sent 2 emails over the past week and no response.

I went to Parks today and just ordered one. Email confirmation didn't say out of stock but it did say 8-12 weeks for delivery.

I figure, even if he is out of supply he's got to be getting the factory in China fired back up into production and at least now I'm on the list and getting one when they arrive. I'm assuming he's had a flood of orders recently, he's got to know he's still sitting on a money printing machine.

Plus I didn't want to wait and have the price go up.

- - - Updated - - -

I also emailed him today and I did get a response about an hour later.

Last time I talked to him, he said after the remaining stock is gone they will not exist ever again. He may have changed his tune, but that's what he said last. The tooling is too expensive and he'd have to order something like 10,000 or some obscene number.

I'll try to ask.. but if you guys want a group buy, be ready to be serious. I don't want to waste my time pestering him and driving there for nothing.

Depends on what the group buy would cost per unit. If you can get any quotes that would be awesome.

If somebody was willing to make an offer to parks about this and have a functional interest thread up and running, I would probably be in for three or more.(This is just a number to gauge my interest)
Maybe if the forum can get enough attention he might be willing to do a group buy before he retires for good.

Korbanth is also planning a new run of Episode 7 graflex lightsabers. But they are more light and sound orientated as they will have sound holes on the bottom.

He's also a member here !

Korbanth is also planning a new run of Episode 7 graflex lightsabers. But they are more light and sound orientated as they will have sound holes on the bottom.

He's also a member here !

Korbanth gets his Graflexs from Parks also.

Its probably one of the props from the originals or the very least the prequels. they have access to it all!

Korbanth gets his Graflexs from Parks also.

I'm not sure about this one. If you look at his two last lightsabers (the Sidious and the Count Dooku) they had nothing to do with Parks.
The rest, yes, he uses the same sabers as Jeff Parks does.

But I think his new Graflex will also be his own design and a bit different from the Parks Graflex. But I think they also come from the same foundry in China.

I always wondered what that thing was! I thought it was just some random object that had fallen down the shaft.

bespin%20thing.jpg

Luke's saber, his hand still gripping it, fell past Luke on the vane and plummeted to Bespin.

I'm not sure about this one. If you look at his two last lightsabers (the Sidious and the Count Dooku) they had nothing to do with Parks.
The rest, yes, he uses the same sabers as Jeff Parks does.

But I think his new Graflex will also be his own design and a bit different from the Parks Graflex. But I think they also come from the same foundry in China.

parks designs and makes them.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back