Dredd 3d Breach mine STL

Just uploaded my model of the Dredd 3d breachmine.

Was looking for one for a while. But over easter I made the holder for it out of some scrapleather to learn leatherworking,.
And then it just needed to be filled with something.
Decided to just model it myself, 40 minutes or so total time. 2 hour print I think.
Print it and have fun!

printed.jpgmine-cover.jpg

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:773723

Nice! Love it. Liking it on Thingiverse right now. I wish someone would post up a print for the DREDD Lawgiver still. :D I know there are "parts" for sale online for printing, but I don't want to track down a base gun, and the pieces look evil to print for my machine. I'm sure eventually someone more talented than I will take a shot though.

Cheers
Glad you liked it.
The user Ghostbear on thingiverse made an awesome print and finishing on his print. I'm so amazed that I can't belive it could be the same model.
CaptainTheo you should be able to find the gun if you search for James Murphy and lawgiver on the dredd facebook group. Maybe you could be the one that makes the 3dmodel easier to print? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back