Anovos Stormtrooper.... thoughts?

You've gotta complete the kit...

But it comes with completed helmet, undersuit and neckseal. You're on your own for boots and blaster...

I'm afraid to ask too many more questions :)

You've gotta complete the kit...

But it comes with completed helmet, undersuit and neckseal. You're on your own for boots and blaster...

I'm afraid to ask too many more questions :)

That's true for the full set as well (boots and blaster), isn't it though? And I know - I keep trying to see how I'd be getting hosed on this deal - Where's the catch? There's gotta be a catch. $350 is less than even the crappiest fleabay recast, uncut styrene kits, WITHOUT a finished bucket.

- - - Updated - - -

Worth the $350 price but helmet is way off, soft details ect.... there's way better fan made helmets, some of the armor parts look like recast of the popular kits out there.

Worth the $350 price but helmet is way off, soft details ect.... there's way better fan made helmets, some of the armor parts look like recast of the popular kits out there.

Currently I have an AP helmet, but an old FX armor kit. I troop Sandtrooper but everything is clean because I didn't want to dirty up the AP helmet.

I'd rather use the ANOVS helmet to troop and I can go full dirty sandtrooper and use my AP helmet with the ANOVOS armor on a mannequin display.

I wonder if it would look bad on a 6'3" frame? I'd do a Han in Stormtrooper set up due to my head probably being too large for the helmet.

$122 for my shipping to Alberta too. It's a lot, but it's still way cheaper than any of the other offerings, even recast eBay crap.

Me too. My only question is, is the armor all one size and just the soft parts are s,m,l,xl or is the armor sized too. I'm about 6'1" but kind of skinny. I'll need an xl suit but won't need huge armor.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back