Anovos Stormtrooper.... thoughts?

I just received a status email from being a 350$ kit purchaser..and posted the following to their Facebook page...."regarding the Episode4 stormtrooper kit. Those of us experienced troopers purchased this kit to assemble to a higher standard and accepted the prebuilt helmet because we had to...you (anovos) now offer that same helmet in kit form. Could the kit purchasers forgo the assembled helmet and get a helmet kit instead? That is the purpose of the kit vs. Assembled option." GOTMAUL....could you chime in as Im sure others feel the same way? Thank you

Let me speak to the team about creating an option for it. So you're saying, you want a complete kit, nothing pre-built ?

Yes, please...complete kit. Firstly.. AWESOME progress report. Thank you Anovos for the updates, and the swift response, GOTMAUL.. This offering is shaping up to be a banging kit! Not to take away from the value of the original offer...just allowing customers to build a helmet to match the trooper of their choosing..... since Anovos now offers a stand alone DIY
helmet kit..... For those of us who've already built FX. GF. Cfo. RS. Etc...........

So silly question - Anybody know what the story is on the spoon shaped indent is on the inside of the left bicep????

sw-imp-trooper-24_grande.jpg

Thumbprint. Only on one bicep for ANH Like the fingernail/coin indentations on vaders cheeks and the fingerprint on the tie pilot helmet.......personal touches on a ..remember.....LOW budget movie

Last edited:
You can see the spoon indent on that disco promotional photo from post-ANH/pre-ESB

spoonshaped-depression.jpg

Clean Sandtroopers with Vader.JPG

And on Han here.

luke han stormtroopers anh.jpg

Last edited:
Company just put out an update email in time for SDCC and showed pics of first test pulls of the OT Stormtrooper.
Also news of a Shadow Stormtrooper option. Both look really nice. Just wished those of us who ordered just the helmet, could switch to the Shadow Trooper black option.
Let us know Anovos if we can switch.

You Sir had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

I don't want to sidetrack this thread. Let's just say Harrison Ford is a man who has won the lottery twice in his career and has shown a tremendous lack of graciousness in the process.

It's weird being as big of fan as one can be of Indy and Star Wars yet truly disliking Harrison Ford.

And that baseball player you loved growing up? He didn't care about winning or his team or the teams hometown- just played for the money. That's why you don't idolize someone for doing a job.

And I don't read anything into the picture anyway. Maybe he was just playing games with the photographer.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back