The Definitive Marvel's Daredevil thread

They're still pretty expensive for not-quite-right pants - a good option with the right "feel," but I just wanted to make sure you're aware you're not paying for the accurate pants as seen on the show:

View attachment 672722
Really? Crap I searched the name listed here and that's what came up :/ ah well still nice trousers I guess lol
Though from the pics advertised they don't look like either version you have posted guess I'll have to wait and see

Sent From The Batcave

Last edited:
They're still pretty expensive for not-quite-right pants - a good option with the right "feel," but I just wanted to make sure you're aware you're not paying for the accurate pants as seen on the show:

View attachment 672722
_20161015_002807.JPG i see what you mean i actually bought them for the costume and for work so im cool with the price none of my DD suit is 100% accurate its all been a bit last minute for halloween because batman could not be completed in time

Well...out of 44 pages (so far) no one has mentioned that rpf user Indy Magnoli sells the screen accurate Matt Murdock red glasses. So here is mine on display, and the display plate I made for it.

Daredevil-Charlie-Cox-glasses03s.jpgDaredevil-glasses-plate.jpg

Daredevil-Charlie-Cox-glasses03s.jpg

Daredevil-glasses-plate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys! A little help here, please: Who do you think has made the best DD Season 2 cowl so far? I'm really looking to purchase one, but can't decide which one is the best. I'm looking (obviously) for the one that resembles the most to the original one.

Thanks!

Thought I'd try and bring this thread back to life! Did a lot more work on my suit. Since the person who was making the urethane pieces before has disappeared, I decided to mold and cast my own! May put them on my etsy page soon. Made a few other cold casted buckle and miscellaneous pieces that look pretty sweet. More to come!
daredevil almost done.jpg16174621_10210141807973719_2966431790915107581_n.jpg

Thought I'd try and bring this thread back to life! Did a lot more work on my suit. Since the person who was making the urethane pieces before has disappeared, I decided to mold and cast my own! May put them on my etsy page soon. Made a few other cold casted buckle and miscellaneous pieces that look pretty sweet. More to come!
View attachment 700756View attachment 700755

Wow, that is easily the best Daredevil suit I've seen on here, nice job harrypotter fan! Did you add the glove knuckles yourself as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone ever manage to find a place to make custom 8840R patterned shirts? :/
Can't afford the S2 suit yet and still want the accurate shirt haha

Does anyone have a well lit, full body pic of the suit from the latter half of season 2? Ive been scouring the internet, but most of the pics are the season 1 suit, or really dark, or partial body pics.

EDIT:

NVM I found some good ones, just took some time.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back