World War Z Display Bust

Clow

Hey guys, Been a while (Yeah it's not like i'm utterly terrified of posting stuff here or whatever...>_<)

Found this in my archives, It's a fibreglass bust with silicone pieces I applied and painted as a display Bust. (Please note I only applied and painted the makeup, I wasn't the one sculpting). So many Zombies on that film, it was great to have a selection of colours and styles to choose from.
Painting took 2 days, including application. Mix of oils painting and Skin illustrators.

I'm planning on doing more of these for personal projects. I think it's a great way to display your makeups once they are done. (You can apply them on your model, then use the lifecast as a display stand, Or apply them on a lifecast first to do colour test!!).

18895-8421888-IMG_3880.jpg18895-8421914-IMG_3891.jpg

You can see more pics 360° in a different light HERE

Hope you like it :)

Very cool!

I actually tried keeping some make ups similar to this for a while but ran out of space very quickly!

The paint job looks very nice in particular!

Thanks! I think using oil kinda looks better as skin illustrators intend to be a bit flat and matt :/, But easier to replace when mistakes are done !

Yeah that's kind of he only issue I guess, But you could always mount them on the wall or something xD hehehe !

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back