Iron Man Stealth Suit colors?

frknrican06

I would like to paint one of my Iron Man helmets this color but I'm not sure what the colors or shades might be. Any suggestions or ideas? Have any of you already done one of these? Thank you for your help.

Iron Man stealth (1).jpgIron Man stealth (2).jpg

Black chrome for the faceplate, maybe just semi gloss black for the rest? In the comics the stealth suit is blue, but traditionally stealth is flat black.

Black chrome for the faceplate, maybe just semi gloss black for the rest? In the comics the stealth suit is blue, but traditionally stealth is flat black.
Based off those two pictures I can't tell if the face place is all black with the light adding goldish reflections or if it's just a really dark shade. If it's the latter, he might want to try this to get that "black gold" colour I seem to be detecting (but again may not actually be there).

http://www.amazon.com/Krylon-K05125...1427986423&sr=8-2&keywords=bronze+spray+paint

There's a Gloss dark bronze (for the gold) and it looks like either gloss black or a gloss indigo. mind you, for a stealth suit, gloss is not the way to go!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back