Reverse Flash CW Build

4 of these or are you using a different product?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 138
Really love your work so far Crazydog500. Can't wait for the finish product, it's about time also, the reverse flash gonna have some kick ass scene in the last few episode of the season. :D

Really love your work so far Crazydog500. Can't wait for the finish product, it's about time also, the reverse flash gonna have some kick ass scene in the last few episode of the season. :D

Thanks, all the props goes to my local buddy Jose for helping me out with this. He knows how to handle vinyl really well from ground up.

this is awesome, have you posted anything on YouTube about this? I am making a flash costume and I am trying to find anything to help me with my build.

this is awesome, have you posted anything on YouTube about this? I am making a flash costume and I am trying to find anything to help me with my build.

I haven't but i will soon.

Here is another update guys on the finished boots. Pretty much everything is done 100% just minor things, i will get some full shots soon.

So i was browsing google for Reverse Flash images and I came accross this page.
I have just registered to this forum to say that this is absolutely amazing work...
I am now incredibly keen to see the end result of this so hopefully this subscription button will keep me posted on all replies to this thread as I dont normally come here :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back