Reverse Flash CW Build

jrenemtz321: The cowl came tinted already in the casting, so i had no control over that base wise. But i say it's pretty close once i added a few shades over it.

Iggy: The boots will be made out of vinyl as well just like the suit. So the boots will be from ground up as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just spectacular ! That's my next costume as well, and you certainly set the bar very high. There is one small thing bothering me however, with your level of accuracy, you should correct the bolt on the chest symbol. It's asymmetrical, longer at the top :
reverse-flash-full.jpg

It's just spectacular ! That's my next costume as well, and you certainly set the bar very high. There is one small thing bothering me however, with your level of accuracy, you should correct the bolt on the chest symbol. It's asymmetrical, longer at the top :
View attachment 460432

Thanks man. Ya that bolt is just temp, i'm switching it out once the whole thing is 100% done.

AboLunatic: I will get back to ya when i get a chance.

funny0: I could but it really depends on everyones budget. Since my friend is helping me the most with this, and it wouldn't be cheap.

fullmetal75: Vinyl Dye, Angelus is a good brand to go with.

closdc: Thanks man! and red circles are already sculpted on the cowl, all i had to do was paint them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back