Deadpool movie suit research thread *NEW PICS*

More pics today! These are pretty good too!

6our-best-look-yet-at-deadpol-in-action-on-set-343707.jpg5our-best-look-yet-at-deadpol-in-action-on-set-343706.jpg4our-best-look-yet-at-deadpol-in-action-on-set-343705.jpg3our-best-look-yet-at-deadpol-in-action-on-set-343704.jpg2our-best-look-yet-at-deadpol-in-action-on-set-343703.jpg1our-best-look-yet-at-deadpol-in-action-on-set-343702.jpg

Hope they help!!!

J

Are the gloves custom made? They're unlike tactical gloves I've seen.

I'm pretty sure the entire costume is custom made.

Anyone able to find the 6" SFB with that tread pattern?

Due to the changes in AR 670-1, the model SFB that he is wearing is no longer authorized by the Army. Nike had to revise the SFB to be 670-1 compliant so we can wear them. The style he is wearing is the older version and stock is being phased out. Even Nike.com doesn't have the 6" SFB. Your best bet is something like Amazon or eBay.

- - - Updated - - -

Are the gloves custom made? They're unlike tactical gloves I've seen.

I'm pretty sure the entire costume is custom made.

Anyone able to find the 6" SFB with that tread pattern?

Due to the changes in AR 670-1, the model SFB that he is wearing is no longer authorized by the Army. Nike had to revise the SFB to be 670-1 compliant so we can wear them. The style he is wearing is the older version and stock is being phased out. Even Nike.com doesn't have the 6" SFB. Your best bet is something like Amazon or eBay.

Re: Aspiring Deadpools, first image of the 2016 film costume has been released.

Yeah I realized they were being phased. Just wondering if anyone had a good source for them. Personally I think the 8" are better so they don't pop outta the armor and look like tennis shoes

Welp, if I can get a higher res photo of those pouches then it might be time to start production. :D

Anyone have any thoughts on the front belt closure?

-Arcko

Hey Kame, perhaps they used some kind of lens?

Last edited:

Hey Kame, perhaps they used some kind of lens?

If they used lens, the lens themselves were not white as it's not possible to see through white lenses.

One method using lens is to make a clear plastic lens, then put white cloth behind it so you can see through it.

For scenes with expression he has no lenses on, just tracer dots around the eyes so they can animate in his mask / eyes moving. As for the still shots we've seen with static lenses, Hard to say what they're made of. Probably something Spiderman esque.

who ever is willing to make this suit i will buy it! also i already have the boots as i bought them for my Arrow suit when i could not get Nike Free 2.0 in my size.

who ever is willing to make this suit i will buy it! also i already have the boots as i bought them for my Arrow suit when i could not get Nike Free 2.0 in my size.
Me too! About the lenses, Spidey4Fun uses some kind of secret material in his lenses to get the clear white look
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back