Deadpool movie suit research thread *NEW PICS*

Re: Aspiring Deadpools, first image of the 2016 film costume has been released.

I was mostly talking about fantastic 4 1&2, ghost rider 1&2, and asm2......obviously I hated origins dead pool, and iron man from the movie looked nothing like the comics at the time, extremis was the book before, which looks significantly different from the movie version. Marvel studios has been smart with keeping the spirit of the comic character, but modernizing them enough to make it believable.

Have to wait until we see a picture of the back first ;)

Take a look at the the higher res version of it on Screencrush, there's a noticable pattern.

http://screencrush.com/deadpool-first-look-ryan-reynolds-costume/

I'm still not quite sure what you're saying. The accent pieces are rubber or perhaps leather and popping out, definitely 3D. I see some buckles. The seems may look flat and printed on but you kinda want flush seems.

I'm still not quite sure what you're saying. The accent pieces are rubber or perhaps leather and popping out, definitely 3D. I see some buckles. The seems may look flat and printed on but you kinda want flush seems.

Hey bro, I was refering to this pattern.

image.jpg

Does seem to look like neoprene to me. Just sayin'.

Re: Deadpool movie suit research thread

He also has hard shell gun holsters if you look between his thigh and the rug.
I'm really looking forward to making this bit I have a strong feeling we will see alot of dye subs for the base ( I plan to have all the red dyesubbed) and maybe a few screen printed suits do we know if he is going to have the little point on the back of his hood?

It almost seems like some sort of leather looking at it. I do not think it is like a spiderman suit. But I mostly deal in armor. Following this.

I'm just hoping it doesnt become another FOX-ish type movie. Where he only has the mask on a quarter of the time because they will try to rely on Renolds to sell the movie as opposed to the character. I'm also a bit Biased because i absolutely loath FOX.
The suit almost has the nice matte look to it and its pretty impressive!

It almost seems like some sort of leather looking at it. I do not think it is like a spiderman suit. But I mostly deal in armor. Following this.

If you watch thr video you will see its leather covered armour ove a screen printed undesuit very reminiscent of ASM but not so shiny or thick

I'm just hoping it doesnt become another FOX-ish type movie. Where he only has the mask on a quarter of the time because they will try to rely on Renolds to sell the movie as opposed to the character. I'm also a bit Biased because i absolutely loath FOX.
The suit almost has the nice matte look to it and its pretty impressive!
Reynolds loves the character so if he takes his mask of he will be scarred. I doubt he will take it off much

Weird. The "Slater Interview Suit" looks like leather ... no texture. The "Bear Rug Suit" looks like a fabric with a noticeable texture.

Two suits?

suits.jpg

I can see the leather and the armour. Struggling to see any screen printed material though. Can you grab a shot to clarify what you mean?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back