Who would you cosplay as if you were me?

AXE COP!

axe-cop-04.jpg

You look like one of the very few people that could pull off the 9th Doctor.

ninth_doctor_transparent_by_thatssosketchy-d6gbnt7.png

Or if you don't mind cartoony costumes you could also pass as Raditz from Dragon Ball.

content-keyart-characters-raditz.jpg

I think I have to cosplay The Gunslinger from WESTWORLD but with no face. So yesterday I went to Michaels Craft store and bout a $5 plastic mask, cut it up, added styrene inside to give it a flat interior look and started adding green lies for the electronics. I will be making the strap disappear and with the addition of a black cowboy hat, the sides will be less noticeable. But I think it looks pretty damn cool so far. All the skin tone was done by me and some spray paint. It looks like real skin.

What at do you guys think?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I think I have to cosplay The Gunslinger from WESTWORLD but with no face. So yesterday I went to Michaels Craft store and bout a $5 plastic mask, cut it up, added styrene inside to give it a flat interior look and started adding green lies for the electronics. I will be making the strap disappear and with the addition of a black cowboy hat, the sides will be less noticeable. But I think it looks pretty damn cool so far. All the skin tone was done by me and some spray paint. It looks like real skin.

What at do you guys think?

View attachment 458082View attachment 458083View attachment 458084View attachment 458085View attachment 458086

Looks pretty cool!
Pick up some of that fake skin they sell around halloween time and you could use it to blend the lines on the side. I think that would add an eerie effect that'll make folks look twice at the faceless android gunslinger standing behind them in line :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back