Sorry for making everyone wait.

I found the connectors at a local electronics shop. They are cheap...30 cents each. The pins cost 20 cents each. They also seem to be readily available, no need for anyone to keep secrets or pay crazy prices. Molex 03-06-2042.

I didn't even make a dent in their box. Anyone seriously building Slave can show me a pic of their build and I will set them up with a pair for cost plus shipping if they can't find a better deal on them.

DSC05442-1_zpswbumdm1y.jpg

Scott, how come you're being a nice guy? Don't you know people are supposed to be mean here?

:cool

Sorry for making everyone wait.

I found the connectors at a local electronics shop. They are cheap...30 cents each. The pins cost 20 cents each. They also seem to be readily available, no need for anyone to keep secrets or pay crazy prices. Molex 03-06-2042.

I didn't even make a dent in their box. Anyone seriously building Slave can show me a pic of their build and I will set them up with a pair for cost plus shipping if they can't find a better deal on them.

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/silentj1/Slave I/DSC05442-1_zpswbumdm1y.jpg

Scott, how come you're being a nice guy? Don't you know people are supposed to be mean here?

:cool

What? I posted a teaser pic and then made people wait multiple days for information when I got busy with real life.

I thought that was quite nasty. I must be doing it wrong...sigh.

Let the fight over original parts that cost pennies begin! I've already got mine. :) :popcorn

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back