FZ6/MSLZ22 Hasbro Falcon resin upgrade info thread

mslz22

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well after a long, supercold, superbusy winter these are almost ready. I have just a few molds brewing now and these will be ready. Tony will start a FS thread at the appropriate time, he is in charge!

These were a lot more work to clean and mold than i expected, but here we go. Brass thru the landing gear, some parts have been separated out a bit from there shapeways companions. Some parts will have some temporary supports for strength (especially in shipping) that will need to be removed.

Overall IMO these will be a terrific affordable alternative to getting these parts off SWays. Big thanks to Tony for letting this happen.

Let me know any ?'s if you have them. The last of the parts are almost done and will update in this thread.

thanks
mike

012_zpsnmpipagv.jpg

008_zps9asuh1hu.jpg

002_zpsjuoi4ko0.jpg

005_zps1lvym2e8.jpg

007_zpszndyivb7.jpg

Happy to see your progress. Looking good on the parts. Been waiting on these myself. The look like the will be worth the wait.

OMG...those parts are fantastic....I was thinking that I might not work on the Hasbro MF....now , this has got me to thinking , that maybe I might need to pursue this.....DAMN...those are nice resin kit parts....in June , I want in on this run !!!! Excellent work fellas !!!

Many thanks for your patience guys!

Mike is working very hard!!!

Come on pal!!! You can!!! :cool

To be honest, when I've read the name of the thread, it suggested me the names of two bounty hunter scum of the Empire...

Or maybe two robot's name :lol

FZ6 / MSLZ22...

Maybe I must change my nick! :facepalm

Mike - if its not giving away any trade secrets... what kind of prep did you need to do from the shapeways print? These are super clean!

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back