Sunglasses & Spectacles!

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Much like our Neckties! thread, I thought I'd start a new thread to discuss the new line of replica glasses we've started. Here you'll find discussion of works-in-progress as well as a place to post your wants for future projects.

We've recently finished our10th Doctor Who "Tennant" glasses and sunglasses:

extra-image-1569.jpg

extra-image-1571.jpg

Currently, we're finishing up on our 11th Doctor "Smith" Glasses:

smith-glasses-prototype_zpsnm4jp4yo.jpg

We've already started production on our Kingsman Glasses (which will be available in tortoise shell, black and tortoise shell with sun lenses).

After some feedback from our Facebook page, it looks like we'll be starting preproduction on the Skyfall Sunglasses... we'll post updates here as they are available.

So, what would you like to see in the future?

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Very cool! Nice work Magnoli! Great items you've produced there. I personally would love to see some Back To The Future Marty Mcfly Zeiss sunglasses! They are on my wish list. Put me down for a pair of them please :cool:D

Last edited:
Great thread, glad to see it. I'm not really that particular when it comes to my glasses, but I love my Tennant Glasses and in sure I'll love the Smith Spectacles when they come out. I'd like a high quality pair of Harry Potter glasses, but that's a really simple design and probably done before numerous times.

How about the sunglasses Robert Downey wore in Sherlock Holmes 2 , the scene where he is driving Watson to the wedding ?

Another good idea... I might have to chase you up for some photos and measurements when and if we do the T2 glasses.

Oooh actually, I have a request I've been after for years.

I've always wanted to own a pair of Smith's sunglasses from The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions.

The official Blinde replicas all had a titanium frame that I was never fond of, but I'd still be happy to buy them if they weren't insanely rare and expensive (often going for several thousands)

I'm not confident that the interest is there, though. . . would there be any way whatsoever to have a custom pair or two made? Or do you have to buy in bulk of several dozens?

film-the_matrix_reloaded-2003-agent_smith-hugo_weaving-accessories-agent_smith_sunglasses.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back