Sunglasses & Spectacles!

I know it doesn't help Corri at all, but I'd actually really love to get a pair of Agent Smith's glasses from the first Matrix.

Man, do I wish I got more responses like this one! ;)

Hey, you're doing us a great favor simply by offering to do this in the first place. The least we all can do is return the favor ;)

Yeah, bugger. I figured as much. I can only hope there are 99 other Matrix fans out there somewhere.

Here is another! :p
Though I'm not sure if I would buy a pair :wacko I thought up a half bad name for the glasses, Smithy :lol

I know it doesn't help Corri at all, but I'd actually really love to get a pair of Agent Smith's glasses from the first Matrix.

Hey look, I'll go with them too :p
Simple frameless sunglasses of a decent quality are surpringly difficult to come by. I just want something good for my Agent Smith costume.

Yea, I used to have a pair similar, but they were lost years ago and ever since it's been basically impossible to find that style. I like the first pair because they were subtle.

I would love to have a pair Léon's sunglasses from Léon: The Professional. I've been trying to find the originals (Junior Gaultier 58-0072) for a few years now.
leon12.jpg

If you decide to do Gary Oldman's glasses from the Dark Knight trilogy I own an orginal pair of the Kirk Originals, I could help with reference too.

Hell, how about Matt Murdock's glasses from the Daredevil Netflix series?

I'll definitely be down for a pair of Dr Jones' glasses. Finally means I can put together a Pankot Palace costume :)

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

Re: Sunglasses & Spectacles!

hell, how about matt murdock's glasses from the daredevil netflix series?

I'll definitely be down for a pair of dr jones' glasses. Finally means i can put together a pankot palace costume :)

be seeing you,

magnus darcrider

both of these

Here are the specs we've come up with our Indiana Jones style "Professor Glasses":

Click the above photo for more angles and measurements.

These are also the glasses worn by Johnny Depp in The Ninth Gate.

Re: Sunglasses & Spectacles!

Indy, do you spec these out in order to identify the originals or do you have things manufactured to match their on-screen appearance? If the latter, might you consider undertaking Walter White's impossible safety glasses (he wears them as standard wire-rimmed specs throughout the series) from Breaking Bad?

Here are the specs we've come up with our Indiana Jones style "Professor Glasses":

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/...dyGear/prof-glasses-specsmini_zpsg1jjpwyr.jpg

Click the above photo for more angles and measurements.

These are also the glasses worn by Johnny Depp in The Ninth Gate.

We work mainly from photos, but prefer having at least a few measurements from the originals to work from. Our Tennant Glasses, however, were created 100% from photos only with no measurements whatsoever. So, anything is possible...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back