Sunglasses & Spectacles!

Would LOVE to see you guys take a crack at the "Oliver Peoples" that Brad wears in Fight Club. Wanted to own a pair for many many years, they are just outrageous in price and I'm known to spend way to much money on shades anyhow.

17327_10153186395053205_2768396515870529617_n.jpg

I was wondering the same thing a year ago, and found out that Savile Row Eyewear made his frames (the model is the Warwick). They still sell them, I'm saving up for it.

Quite expensive! I had a look around and there aren't any really accurate reproductions out there, so we may look into doing these. Ours would be about a fifth of the price of the Savile Row ones, so might be worth doing...

Ever consider making the 'They Live' sunglasses? Ray-Ban Drifters

You can get the real deal in any color, but black. The only replicas I know of are dollar store quality glasses that self-destruct after about 10 wears.

Last edited:
Those interested in Harry Potter Glasses... we're debating what size to make them in. Looking at the originals, I'm guessing the lenses were 42mm, though they are available in 44mm and 47mm as well. 44mm might be a safer option though... if any one knows the sizes used in the film, let me know!

We've officially started on the Potter Glasses as well as Victorian Double-D Folding Sunglasses as seen in The Invisible Man, Dark Shadows, Sherlock Holmes, The Tomb of Ligeia and more... we'll be offering these in two color combinations (gold with dark green lenses and silver with royal blue lenses) and will come with a black leather carrying wallet.

tomb.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back