What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

Re: What's on your workbench?

working on shipping out my very very very delayed 2015 secret santa gift. i am extremely sorry for the delay but in mean time i moved twice, had double bypass surgery and slowly getting back to being fit again. again, very sorry for the delay, i was not intentionaly ignoring it just life got in the way.

Wow.... a touch late then....lol. I'm sure all is forgiven and I hope you are well. I see you are not involved in this years SS. Did you get anything nice last year?
I'm waiting for my gift from this years SS to arrive. Cant wait. And as for whats on my workbench.... well i just casting up some amber grips for a blade runner blaster kit that has just arrive from @rgriesbeck and its a very nice kit. Pics to follow as I make progress.
working on shipping out my very very very delayed 2015 secret santa gift. i am extremely sorry for the delay but in mean time i moved twice, had double bypass surgery and slowly getting back to being fit again. again, very sorry for the delay, i was not intentionaly ignoring it just life got in the way.

Wow.... a touch late then....lol. I'm sure all is forgiven and I hope you are well. I see you are not involved in this years SS. Did you get anything nice last year?
I'm waiting for my gift from this years SS to arrive. Cant wait. And as for whats on my workbench.... well i just casting up some amber grips for a blade runner blaster kit that has just arrive from @rgriesbeck and its a very nice kit. Pics to follow as I make progress.

at least i am trying to fix it. made me feel bad although the loss of the original gift wasnt my fault. than life happend and so on. dunno if the reciiver of my gift last year is in again this year but hey, he will get two gifts than :)

on my workbench now is a anet a8 3d printer kit.

New M19 Resin Cast with black ONYX Resin

IMAG2450_zpsgrrbylaz.jpg

IMAG2451_zpsgecdcdvx.jpg

IMAG2453_BURST002_zpsuoiesyki.jpg

IMAG2455_zpswdze8lg5.jpg

IMAG2457_zpskyrzyg3h.jpg

IMAG2459_zpsjb2w74ee.jpg

IMAG2460_zps6gprdpdd.jpg

Nice pistols guys. Just got a couple of 3D printed guns (firefly and blade runner blaster). Just made some amber grips for the blade runner but I think i might use the firefly one to make myself an aluminium version...... not recasting you understand just taking measurements..... and only one for me.:D

Updated: Annabelle cast from the movie molds, Fertility Idol with eyes that follow you (by motion sensor), Book of Amun Ra/Book of the Dead, Gold Plated, Metal cast Cross of Coronado!

Image1.jpg

Working on Bill Doran's challenge, don't think I'll finish in time for the deadline though as holidays and a little dude running around the house are conspiring to be bigtime time vampires on this project.....

Happy New Year

Figured a great way to start 2017 was build my RPF Secret Santa Gift while Marathoning Star Wars today :)

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.43.16 AM.png

May all your builds be fun !

Digital paper prop stuffs...

Attachments

• fraternity_cards_wip_by_bullfrog_1066-datqhub.png
    fraternity_cards_wip_by_bullfrog_1066-datqhub.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 125

On my bench is my Vader reveal build I'm not rushing it as all the greebleys are all scratch built BUT I've just thrown down pencils and a pad as I'm going to start drawing and building mad eye Moody's false leg for my wife's little collection of potter bits just need to find some decent reference material

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back