Kingsman: "Carnwennan 9mm" * Video Update 8.23.18

Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service, "Carnwennan 9mm" *finished!

This is absolutely phenomenal work. You hit this spot on! The entire piece is lovely!
I was wondering, where did you get the custom plaque for the display?

Thanks so much! I had the plaques made by a member here name FatherJedi

I've ordered the silicone for the molding process so hopefully in a week or so I may have some casts. This is a first for me so I want to make sure I can achieve quality casts.

Beautiful build and great display case. Something to really treasure.

Loved the tie too! Where cab they be bought, might like to bag one?

Beautiful build and great display case. Something to really treasure.

Loved the tie too! Where cab they be bought, might like to bag one?

Thanks! Are you referring to the tie or the sidearm? The sidearm and case is currently on eBay

Sundowner
Is the 'Carnwennan 9mm' up for sale on EBay?!

It yes - LINK PLEASE!!!

Gotta have one... maybe two :)

It just dawned on me that the second trigger is for the shotgun round.. I noticed Egsy went for the real Tokarev trigger when Arthur asked him to shoot his dog. Is this possible to integrate in a future model?

Would you be interested in either selling 2 of the underbarrel segments or building 2 of these as a commission?

Would you be interested in either selling 2 of the underbarrel segments or building 2 of these as a commission?

I have one piece that is almost finished. It would easier to have one built instead of adding the under barrel piece because the pistol takes some modification to accept it

Would you be willing to build a few? I and a few of my buddies would be quite happy to pay you for your time and materials.

Hello this is Cyril from eBay . Hope you're well. Waiting from news from you regarding your marvelous sidearme.

Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service, "Carnwennan 9mm"

I finished the grips and attached them to the gun. This was a really fun build and I appreciate everyone that has been following this thread. Here are some pictures and a video of the finished product.

View attachment 476235View attachment 476239View attachment 476240View attachment 476241
View attachment 476244View attachment 476242View attachment 476246View attachment 476245
View attachment 476236View attachment 476237View attachment 476238 View attachment 476247
View attachment 476253View attachment 476252

The Video

https://youtu.be/DhzQNKt5TIM

ill be keeping every one posted in this thread as I start my resin casting adventures for this piece! Stay tuned!
Hi I'm new to Therpf group I must say I'm very impressed with your Kingsman pistol..what are the pistol grips made from ?out of interest

What did you use for the underbarrel shotgun? It looks amazing

I love what you have done Sundowner, it's given me the confidence to try my own version of the gun.
The TT30 sidearm used in Kingsman is one of my favourite, understated, classic weapons and I have wanted one in my own collection since I saw the movie.
Deactivated Tokarev TT30 pistols are relatively common here in the UK since a shedload of them have been captured in Afghanistan. I particularly like the movie version's underslung 12 gauge launcher and the fact that the gun was also seen with a suppressor.

2016-03-19 23.02.37.jpg 2016-03-19 23.04.45.jpg 2016-03-19 23.05.09.jpg

So when this deactivated Tokarev TT30 with full cock, strip and dry-fire action came on the market with a dummy suppressor I just had to get the credit card out.

822993_-_photo_10_1459417213_big.jpg822993_-_photo_8_1459417212_big.jpg

I plan to have the underbarrel launcher created, by some talented young person, in a 3D modelling programme and then output in steel through Shapeways. This may be a slow process as it's not something I have ever tried before but you have to give new technologies a go don't you?
In the meantime I can use my old fashioned manual skills to create some wood grips and get the gun-blue back to shiny new condition. Pictures.... eventually.

I love what you have done Sundowner, it's given me the confidence to try my own version of the gun.
The TT30 sidearm used in Kingsman is one of my favourite, understated, classic weapons and I have wanted one in my own collection since I saw the movie.
Deactivated Tokarev TT30 pistols are relatively common here in the UK since a shedload of them have been captured in Afghanistan. I particularly like the movie version's underslung 12 gauge launcher and the fact that the gun was also seen with a suppressor.

View attachment 614022 View attachment 614023 View attachment 614024

So when this deactivated Tokarev TT30 with full cock, strip and dry-fire action came on the market with a dummy suppressor I just had to get the credit card out.

View attachment 614026View attachment 614025

I plan to have the underbarrel launcher created, by some talented young person, in a 3D modelling programme and then output in steel through Shapeways. This may be a slow process as it's not something I have ever tried before but you have to give new technologies a go don't you?
In the meantime I can use my old fashioned manual skills to create some wood grips and get the gun-blue back to shiny new condition. Pictures.... eventually.

Congrats! I'm looking forward to your progress! I'm in the process of get the under barrel 3D modeled as we speak.

Wow, this just popped up out of nowhere into my feed and now I'm all over it. Really great work!!

There's a bit more info about who made the props on IMDB;

Note: Designed and made by Cohort Film Services' armoury technician, the TT-30s were refinished and reblued and feature custom handmade grips, re-profiled slides, hammers, and frames, and an underbarrel shotgun attachment. They can also accept custom suppressors, which were also designed and made by Cohort. 6 pistols and suppressors were made for the film.

I also found out from another source that the grips were made from Walnut and were checkered by hand. That should be fun to re-create! I just hope they re-use these guns for Kingsman 2.

Last edited:

Oh they have to use these again! They're actually a really fun build...a lot of filing

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back