Kingsman: "Carnwennan 9mm" * Video Update 8.23.18

Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service, "Carnwennan 9mm"

Working on the display and just waiting to get the grips in!
image.jpg
Im not sure why the picture keeps turning upside down?

Any thoughts on a price for this model before you do castings of it?

Im still trying to decide if I want to do castings. I've never done resin casting before and I feel like there would be a lot to learn or I could out source them. I'm thinking about just offering complete builds like this one. Still bouncing around ideas.

I'm making the display and really going the extra mile on this one so I can fund the future builds for this model, whether that be castings or full metal bulids.

Grips are out for delivery! Hopefully I can get them finished and on this weekend. I've started on making the master I will use to mold and cast from. I'm sure I'll have some disasters trying to mold and cast for the first time so I'll be sure to post them hahaha. I'll start an Interest thread so I can have a rough idea how much materials to buy.

Grips are out for delivery! Hopefully I can get them finished and on this weekend. I've started on making the master I will use to mold and cast from. I'm sure I'll have some disasters trying to mold and cast for the first time so I'll be sure to post them hahaha. I'll start an Interest thread so I can have a rough idea how much materials to buy.

Count me in!!

take.my.money.

Seriously, I would like like to commission one I the future if possible.

Sounds good folks! So far I've paired the grip twice. They have looked great but they won't dry! I'm not sure if the 3d print has some weird chemical on them but I've cleaned them for the third time so hopefully it will stick. In the mean time I'm going to throw some paint to match on the this suppressor

image.jpg

nice looking gun you've made there sir. can't wait to see it with the grip's. :thumbsup

I finished the grips and attached them to the gun. This was a really fun build and I appreciate everyone that has been following this thread. Here are some pictures and a video of the finished product.

image1.JPGimage5.JPGimage6.JPGimage7.JPG
image10.JPGimage8.JPGimage12.JPGimage11.JPG
image2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPG image9.JPG
image.jpgimage.jpg

The Video

[video]https://youtu.be/DhzQNKt5TIM[/video]

ill be keeping every one posted in this thread as I start my resin casting adventures for this piece! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service, "Carnwennan 9mm" *finished!

The finished product looks amazing! I had ideas for recreating the kingsman pistol using a we tokarev aswell. Im curious as to how you mount the underbarrel shotgun and how did you create a longer trigger guard?

Last edited:
Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service, "Carnwennan 9mm" *finished!

This is absolutely phenomenal work. You hit this spot on! The entire piece is lovely!
I was wondering, where did you get the custom plaque for the display?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back