Must own prop replicas

Phish

I am new to the prop collecting world but I am already addicted to high quality replicas. I am a huge fan of many movies such as Star Wars Indiana jones marvel movies James Bond and many more.... So what do I need to have in my collection give me ideas and pictures and or links to these things would be great things I already have in my collection are

Fertility Idol sideshow
Han Solo Blaster (ESB) master replicas
Thor hammer EFX
Luke lightsaber (ESB) master replicas
Holy grail replica
Long claw sword game of thrones
Orcrist sword hobbit
Star Trek phaser

I am planning on getting some more master replicas lightsabers and some other swords from lord of the rings/hobbit like glamdring a storm trooper helmet from Efx and some other Indiana jones replicas

Welcome. Not sure what your plan is. Are you here only to buy things, have people recommend things to buy, do you want to start collecting fan made (more accurate) props or do you want to actually start building props?

My advice is to pick just 2 or 3 properties and focus your collection. That way you can create visually stunning displays with a theme rather than just scatter shooting all over the prop world.

Also, unless you have an endless supply of money and will never have to work, I suggest trying to find things that people are selling who need the money. Basically getting them for less than their market value. That was you may end up making money and never worry about having to sell your props. With patience, you can get most everything you'll want.

I'm not trying to make anything I don't have the time for that I'm looking for either officially licensed limited edition replicas or more screen accurate versions of high quality the movies I will focus my collection on would be Star Wars Indiana Jones and lord of the rings/ hobbit

Seriously though welcome and what you are asking for is a long and expensive list.

Here is my trade list to get you started.

EFX:
Luke Reveal Lightsaber
Clonetrooper helmet(Plain White)
RMQ Vader Helmet
PCR Stormtrooper Helmet
Luke X Wing Helmet ESB or ANH

Master Replicas:
Clonetrooper Helmet(Plain White)
Vader ANH Saber
Luke ANH Saber
Yoda AFB Saber
Thermal Detonator(Either)
Boba Blaster
Luke ESB Blaster
MR Falcon

Misc:
Luke ANH Macros
Sideshow Jabba and Throne
Gentle Giant Max Rebo Band
6 ft Toys R Us Millennium Falcon Extraordinaire
Royal Guard Force Pike by Fenix Props
Quasimodo Darth Vader Helmet ANH Version2

Indiana Jones:
Relicmaker Iman Headpiece
Sskunky Real Eyes Idol
Markpoon TOD coins and pouch
Grail Knight Shield
Relicmaker Cross of Coronado
Relicmaker Raven Bar Headpiece Set with Chain and staff attachments
Sskunky Cherubs
Grail Knight Manuscript

The above list is what I am looking to get back. I had most of it but had to sell.

I still have or already got back:

Illusive Jabba

MR FX Yoda Saber

MR Jango Blasters

Stephan/Murdoc XXL Hero Grail Diary

MR Sideous Saber

SS 1/1 Salacious Crumb

MR Training Remote

Racal Headset

Elsa Lighter (Latest Run)

EFX Shadowtrooper Helmet

Markpoon Nurhachi Urn

Landron Artifact Sankara Stone

Jedi Spririt Sankara Cltoh

Ebay Antidote Vial

Indy Journal

Todd's Indy TOD sword

2ft Star Destroyer Bridge Model (Was supposed to be for a 12 foot Star Destroyer)

Indy Map Room Brush and Map

RMQ Star Wars Portfolios ANH,ESB,and ROTJ

Jawa Torch

Gentle Giant Rancor

Last edited:
Also just got the first four issues for the Deago Falcon. You need that if you love the Falcon.

Also want to get:

Quasimotto ESB Vader Helmet

Quasimotto ROTJ Vader Helmet and Armor (Use for 1/1 ROTJ Vader)

1/1 ROTJ Boba Fett (Will be mostly Bobamaker)

1/1 Han In Carbonite. Only have the box so far.

1/1 At At. If I ever get the finished helmet and armor/chest box set from Dan Laws.

1/1 Tie Fighter Pilot. Same deal. Waiting for the helmet and armor/chest box from Dan Laws.

ATST Helmet- Waiting on Dan Laws.

Snowtrooper helmet-Probably Anvos

Imperial Officers cap-Anvos

Imperial Fleet Trooper Helmet

Royal Guard Helmet

EFX Biker Scout Helmet

1/1 Indiana Jones

1/1 Ark of the Covenant

Tusken Mask

Sarednab Story Grail Diary

I'll think of some more.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW you can see my old collection in the link in my signature. Lots of pics.

EFX Studio Scale Y Wing (if they do it)

Sterling Airsoft. I already have a real scope and Eagle Metal Hengstler to convert to Stormy Blaster

Randy Cooper 36" Star Destroyer model

Stormy Comlink

Obi Wan As First Built ANH Lightsaber-Romans Version

Vader Reveal Helmet

Death Star Gunner Helmet

Bazzano Jones Grail cup

1/1 Yoda

1/1 Gonk Droid (Gonna Build)

1/1 Watto

That's it. Should give you some good ideas.

I went to the dentist today and am in pain so all I can do is be on the computer so I had the time to list :)

Welcome again

Wow you have an amazing collection and I hope to one day get even half of that I'll be happy...you have given me some great direction on what to get next. I'm definitely looking to expand my Indiana jones collection and get some more star wars lightsaber hilts from master replicas

Wow you have an amazing collection and I hope to one day get even half of that I'll be happy...you have given me some great direction on what to get next. I'm definitely looking to expand my Indiana jones collection and get some more star wars lightsaber hilts from master replicas

Well that's what I want or want back. The list of what I have is small but not for long.

I forgot to mention the new lit Sankara Stones:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/sankara-st...t-normal-version-225307/?highlight=lit+stones

He offered the most screen accurate painted stones as well and will again. I love my Landron Artifact stone. There is just something about it and I always felt it was by far the most accurate but the new ones by Pegasus_san are the most screen accurate ever. His new lit versions are incredible.

Oh yeah, then there is the Ark Post #184

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1098610-19/

Like Brad pointed out, licensed props aren't necessarily the most accurate props out there.

Quote: Welcome. Not sure what your plan is. Are you here only to buy things, have people recommend things to buy, do you want to start collecting fan made (more accurate) props or do you want to actually start building props?

Yeah I'm not looking for only licenced props just really for the Star Wars light sabers from master replicas my Indiana jones props I want to get more screen accurate versions like I plan to buy the Grail diary story version from sarednab

You will be very happy with it. My favorite amog the licensed FX Sabers.
I have the mace windu MR FX saber too that was the first one I got and am very happy with it. It's going to be hard to resist the urge to duel with them but I will be keeping them for display purposes only. I plan to get a vader one for red and obiwan for blue and possibly Luke green version as well.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back