Luke ANH Lightsaber replica

Fabian 71

Hello, my name is Fabián and I wanted to show a lightsaber replica I made several years ago.This replica is not finished despite that Im really happy with it , it took a year to make it from info I collected from pictures and internet forums like this one :)

ok , here you have some pics and feel free to comment :

Attachments

• WP_20150318_031.jpg
    WP_20150318_031.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 377
  • WP_20150318_029.jpg
    WP_20150318_029.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 381
  • WP_20150318_022.jpg
    WP_20150318_022.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 373
  • WP_20150318_013.jpg
    WP_20150318_013.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 393
  • WP_20150318_006.jpg
    WP_20150318_006.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Merci beaucoup VS !!! It has been a lot of fun to make this toy, i wanted one of this this since my seven´s so I ended making one myself at my 36´s in 2007 :p i used to work in aircraft structures and used my skills to build this.It is made from scracht from copper tubing then nickel plated as the original graflex.

Merci beaucoup VS !!! It has been a lot of fun to make this toy, i wanted one of this this since my seven´s so I ended making one myself at my 36´s in 2007 :p i used to work in aircraft structures and used my skills to build this.It is made from scracht from copper tubing then nickel plated as the original graflex.
Muchas gracias a mi amigo I waited a little longer I was 43 when I made my first sabre. We share the same birth year and I used to be involved with aircraft too though not as skilled as yourself.:cheers

I agree, Very smooth and clean work :)

When you get around to working again, you'll need 2 extra grips!

Yes, i know that :) sadly, I lost the aluminum molds I made to cast the rubber I would make a new one though ;)

Thanks for the cheers up :)

Last edited:
Nice build ... and all original hand made ... fabulous. As for grips you could always upgrade with T-tracks from wannawanga.com :)

Chaim

Everything handmade...as you can notice its more....organic than machined except for the buttons...want to redo the emitter clamp complete and grips I dont want buy anything from third parties it is a lot of fun this way .....:p

Last edited:
BTW.....The nickel plating is going to be remade too, it doesnt match the movies look...but Im going to wait until Ep VII who knows... ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back