Pixels (Post-release)

Re: Pixels (trailer)

Found this in the trailer. Don't worry. It's a legit site.

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 9.19.06 PM.png

Re: Pixels (trailer)

Wow, I'm actually interested in an Adam Sandler movie. Could be worse, could be Eddie Murphy, with Eddie Murphy as Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Frogger etc etc etc.

Absoluteley hilarious review (nsfw) https://youtu.be/BFD2293oGvA

*watches video*
He puts Pixels on the same train as the Transformers movies? What could possibly match "Enemy Scrotum"?

Qno_zpssf27b5pg.png

....Can it get worse?

So Pixels ends with the only likable character (Q*bert) and the only non-bulls*** incarnation of it's own premise blinking out of existence so that one of two vaguely prominient women characters in the entire cast can serve as a literal trophy.

Yes. Yes it can. Congratulations Pixels. Not since X-Men Days of Future's Past have I avoided a film due to it's handling of female characters. At least X-Men has the benefit of being liked compared to you.

If it had a better cast I think this movie would do good, especially among gamers but having Sandler's name attached to anything is box office poison. It's a shame as I really like seeing some of the old game characters updated in cgi. Guess we have to hope for a Wreck It Ralph 2 for them to get proper treatment.

Just saw it with my 6 year old son. Was a fun movie. Im not sure what all the bashing is about. I thought the CGI was pretty damn good. The movie seemed a little rushed over all but it was darn funny at times.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back